FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for paiement FP, but i have allways that (all pages dont works)

Error Please be patient while we are upgrading the servers. We will be back in few.

i'm allways in waiting about additional premium 5 or 6 day...
15 days on +50% PPD, but 6 days down after >>> :-=
And when we ask to him if it's possible to have compensation, he doesn't reply or he reject our request...
as they say in France, there to take the big head, the beginning and the flexibility of FP I miss :/

Hello FP,

can you clear your inbox? I need to send you a pm ;)

Inbox cleared :)

Thx for paiement FP, but i have allways that (all pages dont works)

Error Please be patient while we are upgrading the servers. We will be back in few.

Could you let me know on what pages are you getting this error. We already told you that there might be few bugs and it will be best for both of us If you help us in reporting it.

Oh You won't pay via bticoin anymore?

Bitcoin is very fluctuating, therefore, not easy to deal with. We will be accepting payments in Bitcoin from Monday.

FTP and Web upload speed very slow. Will you fix it ?

FTP and Webupload are on different server now so speeds should be good :)

PPD error - we are aware of it and the developer will look at it tomorrow. Olala123 - right now your plan is on MPS.

@getzepr0n - the +50% PPD was having issues on its LAST DAY..that too only in the LAST 6 hours. We cannot compensate uploaders for the money as we also didn't earn money on that day..so you need to chill out about compensation. You are already getting compensation by free Premium account. If you do not like it then please start paying for it from next time..I am sure that it is a very small amount for an uploader of your stature :)
Also, your stats are working just fine....butch and olala123 are having problems and we are going to have that checked tomorrow.

What is it MPS.

My plan is PPD 100% of Downloads and not count

Your plan was MPS - Mixed Pay Per Sale and Rebill today 5 hours ago. Myself and the developer had checked it out. That is why you started getting stats from 16th. Otherwise..even you wouldn't have had no stats like butch79.

Webupload speed is crawling right now. Specifically on http://37.48.81.200

Kindly try now. We have enabled another server to balance the load for webuploads.

In fact my stats work, but I do not see the additional premium days in my account ^^
so, thx for the issue that's cool
PS: i buy my premium access since few months so why did you do i don't pay..?

ftp is always slowly :/

Last edited:
In fact my stats work, but I do not see the additional premium days in my account ^^

We had added 2 extra days once we moved the Webserver. We were waiting to fix more issues on the webserver and then add few more days. Have Patience.

Also, You haven't paid for your account ever. After my comment you extended your account with account balance for the first time. You have never paid for Premium according to IPN Logs. I have extended your account every time. Even extended it to 1 month Premium when the website was having issues for 2-3 days - You sent me a PM with that request....I hope that refreshes your memory :)

My point is..have patience and we will do the needful from our side.

Last edited:

ftp is always slowly :/

For me FTP upload is ok, around 10-15 mb\s per file ;)

Sorry but are you kidding?

CUb711w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back