FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they pay every 15 days? Or have delays?

We do pay every 15 days but might have delays for about 1-4 business days. Payza payment delays is totally based on how long does Payza take to load our account. We had initiated the deposit on 1st November but they took about 12-13 business days to fund our account.

Why you not compensation us, that the website does not rarely not working?

We have extended the Premium accounts by 5 days.

If i have not and was not premium? I am a WebMaster.

Please PM your stats from the previous host and your website details.

pending payment:
DateAmountStatus
2013-11-02$30.04PENDING
User: cacho13

As we can see - you requested the payout on 2nd November, so, according to our payout schedule - you will receive your payment on 30 November.

Requested with WebMoney

Username : seifohan

uyAOTMG.png

Last edited:
1972318827.jpg

when is that payment will be made ?

We tried to send you the payment but it gave us error that we are not authorized to send you payment. Please fix the issue from your side and let us know - we will try to send it again then.

and why all theses delays, I'm waiting over 20 days to get payed

20 days is because you requested it like that. We have clearly mentioned our payment schedule on the first page of the thread. We had slight delay in WMZ payment because our reseller ran out of them and we were waiting for advertisement funds to arrive.

1 download ip to pay?

Yes Chrono.

0q18eljzqcb8jcdzkcu1.jpg

I have not got my earned money and I sent you a PM in which payza account you can send my earned money.

You will receive your payment in 24 hours. Payza took about 10-12 business days to fund our account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back