FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Request payout between the 31st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th. And it seems you have requested on 7th - that comes between 31st-15th.
Thanks for payment.... on 31 October 2013... :dan:

Kocok - please be patient regarding payment in the future. It can be paid earlier or can have 1-2 days delay.
Payza has credit card deposits not working and bank wire transfer to them can take upto 5 business days.

Ok thanks for information. i hope fileparadox best. :)

Hi,

I still have not got $ 30 that I earned (a month ago that I was asked).
I leave a picture as proof:

0q18eljzqcb8jcdzkcu1.jpg

In fact almost a month and a half ago and I have not received money. My username on fileparadox is "exponto".
Regards.

Well, it is not our fault that PayPal is becoming strict with payouts and limiting the accounts. We have stopped sending the payments with Paypal. If you can send me your Purse id (wmz) or okpay id - I can send the funds right away.

Best Regards

Hello,

First thing - your account was hacked/details were changed. We restored it for you and you had entered PayPal payout details again. I can provide a screenshot for that too. Then PayPal became strict and we couldn't send the payouts through that them (Risky). We notified users about the change but didn't receive any updated information from you, Therefore, your payout is on hold. If you wish to have it processed then please PM us your payza email id.
FP

Hello,
I sent you a message here PM with data from my payza account. Basically data are the same as in fileparadox panel.

Regards

Last edited:
Please reply to my message or email, I have problem with buying premium account cuz there is sth wrong with script on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back