FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this not get a Never ending story

at 31 Aug - i get my money in the next 7 days ...

Now when the 7 days are past , i get it in the next 1-3 days .....

Bye bye Fileparadox , i delete al my files now
i dont like site that only promise

:-= lawina you're like that: :O)

Fileparadox when add you bank transfer ?

Frankly speaking - according to the settings we had - you should receive your payment on 10th of this month as you requested the amount before the change. Even you had requested the amount on the same day...with the new rules..you should receive the payment on 15th of this month. So - you shouldn't be receiving amount before that and you shouldn't FORCE us to send you earlier by prompting it again and again.

Due to my nice nature towards uploaders - I said that I will send you the payment early if possible. BUT - you keep on insisting for payment before the actual payout-date.

Please behave nicely to all as we are also human beings...not your slaves. If you speak nicely, politely with respect - we will also do the same and have been doing the same with others.
And, if you wish to leave us then leave nicely after receiving the payment you worked for without any bad words. Like I said earlier also...I am in talks with other hosts' admin and can recommend you to them also. :)

@GetZePr0n - we are working on adding Western Union, and Bank Transfer will be added after we finish upgrading to another new payment gateway (probably 2 weeks).

Last edited:
It is possible to change deletion time to 90 days for premium users.
You have nice banners now, You can add target="_blank" to codes to open in new window/tab.

Last edited:
Any one tell me, Does Fileparadox count download exactly ???
I think so,I'm new,but see they r honest in that

First request payout 2013-09-08

As soon as the money will come.I'll paste image with confirmation
Now I have to buy space on the disc [:|]

Last edited:

Fileparadox is one of the very few honest hosts left. Downloads and sales r counted exactly. Most hosts resort to shaving sales but so far haven't experienced anything like this with FP. :thumbup:

Edit: looks like FP's paygate is not working. there again are links to resellers.

Does this means again affiliates share will reduced to 35% like it was before FP's own paygate was added?

If it is so then its v bad. Please fix the paygate issue. Thanks

Last edited:

Fileparadox is one of the very few honest hosts left. Downloads and sales r counted exactly. Most hosts resort to shaving sales but so far haven't experienced anything like this with FP. :thumbup:

Edit: looks like FP's paygate is not working. there again are links to resellers.

Does this means again affiliates share will reduced to 35% like it was before FP's own paygate was added?

No, We are providing the affiliate rate i.e. 60% first sale..50% rebills even if they are resellers for now.

The new Paygate should be integrated properly in this week.

Please bring back the integrated payment gateway ASAP.
It is very important man.
Thank you for your understanding.

No, We are providing the affiliate rate i.e. 60% first sale..50% rebills even if they are resellers for now.

The new Paygate should be integrated properly in this week.

nice of you

Hi ! Paypal has hide ! And you must be paid me today :
2013-08-22$**.**
PENDING

I wait my payement on Paypal ! I don't want be paid on another service, so pay me on Paypal or return my pending amount on my solde.
:( bad news seriously...

Hi ! Paypal has hide ! And you must be paid me today :
2013-08-22$**.**PENDING

I wait my payement on Paypal ! I don't want be paid on another service, so pay me on Paypal or return my pending amount on my solde.
:( bad news seriously...

Hi,

We have removed PayPal temporarily as we can only send limited number of users with that option, and that amount has been reached.

Your payment will be sent by 15th September.

Okay thx vm, at the 15 sept could you paid me all of my balance in only one transfer on paypal ? (solde + pending) as a gesture of compensation. :)

Okay thx vm, at the 15 sept could you paid me all of my balance in only one transfer on paypal ? (solde + pending) as a gesture of compensation. :)

Compensation for what? PayPal is not usable by filehosts anymore - plain and simple but still we are doing our best to provide it to you. If anything happens - we are the ones that will be in trouble so PayPal will remain disabled.

You will receive the payment that you have requested.

We have already completed some Webmoney Payouts that were due by 15th September.

Thanks for my payment

But i think that i better not more use your filehost ...

So the little amount that now is in my account , you me donate to UNICEF

and you me delete my account , the files i have already deleted

Greetz

When will my ticket be answered?

Your ticket has been answered. You can always PM me next time for faster response :)

Thanks for my payment

But i think that i better not more use your filehost ...

So the little amount that now is in my account , you me donate to UNICEF

and you me delete my account , the files i have already deleted

Greetz

Hi,

You are welcome. That is your choice and I wish you the best of luck with other hosts.
The amount you have in your account is your earned money - I am not going to delete it without any proper cause. But, if you wish to have that amount removed from your account then let me know and I will honor your wish.

Best Regards
FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back