FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix remote upload! When I want to upload more files that do not show the uploading progress.

I would advise you to update your flash and java and also recommend you to use Chrome browser.

what needs fixing for remote upload i just tried and it remoteing fine

depends what problem you haveing fileparadox long time no hear mate

I am right here :) Just trying to resolve the SMS confirmation issue with Webmoney. I am trying to send the payouts to the users but I am not receiving the confirmation sms code. This has been happening for the past 2 days and Webmoney is unable to resolve this faster. Also working on getting an international payment gateway that would accept Visa and Mastercard gateway right on the website securely.
Thank you for confirming that the remote upload is working nicely.

@kondziu100
just finished remote upload of 16 gb files (14 files) works like a charm

Thanks for confirming the working of remote uploading :)

i had that trouble before with webmoney and how do you explain that to russians a international gateway

be awesome @fileparadox ive always said fileparadox is a loyal man and always keeps his users informed

i had that trouble before with webmoney and how do you explain that to russians a international gateway

be awesome @fileparadox ive always said fileparadox is a loyal man and always keeps his users informed

Webmoney's issue has been resolved, so, we will be making the payments now.

All Payza payout requests have been processed.

Hello

I have One referral member that make posts , so at my referrals page i see earnings for that member

But at my Sats page there are NO referrals earnings ?!

How comes ??

Greetz

Hello

I have One referral member that make posts , so at my referrals page i see earnings for that member

But at my Sats page there are NO referrals earnings ?!

How comes ??

Greetz

Hi Lawina,

We do not offer referral earnings program.

Best Regards
FP

Hi,
I've paid one month premium using webmoney but I didn't get my premium
I've sent payment confirmations here : https://fileparadox.in/contact.html
please update my status
user : Gteam

Sorry about that. Your account has been upgraded to Premium now. Please go to "My Account" and enable "Direct Downloads" to bypass all ads and if you are going to use Jdownloader - I suggest you increase the Max. Connections to 20 to download at full speed.

Best Regards
FP

@GodKraken
i think you're a free user, i am premium user and i am speechless with their torrent download support.

other filehosts add features after asking 1000 times, but here fileparadox buddy added amazing features already

Remote upload is dead .....

The remote uploading (Netload) is working nicely -
8w8f.jpg

The speed goes over 10 MB/s and more If the file is of bigger size. I will test Ul.to's remote uploading now.

And the remote uploading (Uploaded) is also working nicely -
cipw.jpg

The speed goes over 30 MB/s when I reach the second file.

Last edited:
Remote upload is dead .....

Was having the same problem with Firefox browser...However, when use Chrome, it is working perfectly again. Just tested with a few file and it is working perfectly as expected. I think it is the Frefox upgrade issue as it was working well with Firefox previously...

Please vote in the new Poll we have started - We will be adding 4 websites out of those 6 so kindly post your choices here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back