FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few hours now and both ftp1 and ftp2 are slower than normal today.

A day later and both ftp are still slow in uploading

Is storage5.fileparadox.in having problems? Because all the links to that server leads to file not found error upon downloading. Fix the problem.

Last edited:
Few hours now and both ftp1 and ftp2 are slower than normal today.

A day later and both ftp are still slow in uploading

Is storage5.fileparadox.in having problems? Because all the links to that server leads to file not found error upon downloading. Fix the problem.

Kindly check your server/connection as everything is working fine. Also, disable your VPN as that IP might be blacklisted and is showing you that error "file not found".

Please upgrade premium for me
user : wwkkww
thanks

Hello,

You are only using half the space. We cannot upgrade your account based on your current stats.

Kindly check your server/connection as everything is working fine. Also, disable your VPN as that IP might be blacklisted and is showing you that error "file not found".

I don't own a VPN but storage5 was up and down for that portion of time I posted. Seems to be working now though.

Last edited:
thanks for every thing
i wish you a good luke

thanks for every thing
i wish you a good luke

great host site thanks

Last edited:
2014-08-25$xxPENDING

PLS pay

I see someone is not paid with request from 25/08. I'm afraid of that problem. Should I continue working with Fileparadox???

Muraturk has been paid. Kindly confirm this with him through PM. One or two have not been paid because they have 1x 6 month or 1 year sale and that person is inactive on FP. This is weird and we can receive chargeback if paid them early (1 month). However, we are working on integrating a better gateway that will resolve this issue.

@Sonicacademy - we will receive webmoney by 2-3rd October and as soon as we do, you will receive your payout amount also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back