Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a reply from them which they said all pending payment will be paid within next month in September. let see if they really pay in next month.
I only believe 50% their words.

Fileom is whoisguard so you can't whois them. panama location belongs to Whoisguard not fileom.

No, panama is where fileom domain got registered. Try to whois the server IP and find out the real location of fileom.

Server IP: 37.48.82.71

Nope, you don"t get it, you don't understand what is whoisguard, enom try to whois Filepom, Terafile and many more filehost they are all under whoisguard and they will all shows the exact same details except server location. this is whoisguard purpose, protection against Whois, the name tell it all ;).

Server location won't help in this case.

Last edited:
In order to find the server location, you should always query the IP address instead of its domain name while you are using WHOIS.
So you should use 'nslookup' or 'dig' to find the correspoding IP address first, and then use 'whois' to query this IP address.
However, it's meaningless if they use a CDN service, because the IP address is not the actual server IP.

BTW, the main website server and file servers are not always at the same location.
Sometimes you have to download a file to know the actual location of their file servers.

Last edited:
how you guys getting sales in fileom
i started fileom 20days back got 24 referals with 0 sales
some of the saying paygates dead payment frozen
how long its true?

I am going to continue to use fileom as my users love it and for me that is as important as making sales.

I think if you care about your downloaders and not just yourself then in the long run it will be a lot better for you

I just hope that fileom can add a new payment gateway and that all future payments are made on time.

I can wait for the money that is owed to me, if I dont get it so be it as long as things are good for the future then I will be happy and so will my downloaders.

Last edited:
I am going to continue to use fileom as my users love it and for me that is as important as making sales.

I think if you care about your downloaders and not just yourself then in the long run it will be a lot better for you

I just hope that fileom can add a new payment gateway and that all future payments are made on time.

I can wait for the money that is owed to me, if I dont get it so be it as long as things are good for the future then I will be happy and so will my downloaders.

The question is when will the Payment Gateway be added?? Apart from that, whatever you say makes sense.People !! You should take care of your Downloaders as well.What's their fault? Plus think of all the benefits of resuming your work on fileom...I am in as well.

FileOM is definitely doomed.

I know everyone has gotten emails stating that new owners took over and blah blah blah. I didn't get these emails because filegrasper clearly doesn't want me to see them, after all I was really the one in the end that got him banned for his bullshitting and lies on this forum.

Fortunately I have a lot of friends who were quick to make sure I got the email (which I didn't but thanks to my friends I did read it). I then replied to the FileOM email and gave 100% full disclosure to all of the lies that filegrasper has made to the half dozen file host owners in the past several weeks (one such example is his covering up $50,000 in debt to affiliates by zero-ing it all out in the system).

I know I've successfully warned three organizations about several of these lies he has made which they would have discovered eventually anyways, but at least I feel good knowing that I helped someone not waste time and money with that asshole.

There are other private things in the works by several of us which got really badly burned by filegrasper that I won't even disclose (so don't ask) right now. But all I can say is that hopefully pretty soon I will be able to publicly share the horror which is currently in the process of being delt to fileom's owner "filegrasper" aka "forumhookers" aka "Sid".

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I should also note since they're also discussed in this thread.

Xerver.co IS NOT FileOM, they're trustworthy, honest, reliable, and stable. I definitely recommend them if you are an affiliate looking for a new home!

Last edited:
I remember how filegrasper owned some image hosts and after the acquisition by new owners some year ago - supposedly big fish with big money, suddenly ceased to be solvent.
Filegrasper completely cut off himself from the new owners, claiming that he has nothing to do with them and set up new file host. Now the situation looks very similar.

Since then, I know that this man is not trustworthy.

Last edited:
I remember how filegrasper owned some image hosts and after the acquisition by new owners some year ago - supposedly big fish with big money, suddenly ceased to be solvent.
Filegrasper completely cut off himself from the new owners, claiming that he has nothing to do with them and set up new file host. Now the situation looks very similar.

Since then, I know that this man is not trustworthy.

Without a single doubt hes trying to pull the same old shit again.

Even before he got his ass banned from this forum he sent me a private message on this site where he stated that FileOM had been sold and that the new owners were going to keep him on as the affiliate manager. This was just one example of the many lies that he had made to me. I knew he was lying at the time because multiple file hosts told me that they were approached by filegrasper to see if they would be willing to buy FileOM, fortunately for them they declined once they saw how much of a financial mess FileOM dug themselves into.

Lets be be clear about one thing: FileOM was a single man operation owned and (improperly) operated 100% by filegrasper.

Xerver.co IS NOT FileOM, they're trustworthy, honest, reliable, and stable.

If you're a big content holder with management on your peck and call, I suppose that's accurate. Normal folk, though, enjoyed unexplained file deletions & void of contact.

Honestly, in their defense Xerver's staff were utterly saturated with responding to a litany of questions and demands in the wake of the FileOM takeover (which fortunately fell apart in the end).

Surely you can imagine the shit show that they had on their hands with the way filegrasper improperly set up and notified this community of the potential takeover by Xerver and therefore I would think this would explain a dramatic drop in a satisfactory and timely responsive from Xerver to quested raised by their affiliates.

Last edited:
Did this merge ever happen? Looks like a no, but users have messaged us saying it did for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back