Status
Not open for further replies.
What About The Small Time Uploaders Who Get Sales only from time to time what will happen to their money ?? Will You Pay Them If They Upload to xerver and get sales only from time to time ??

I am also thinking if this merge doesnt happen then everyone who has bought premium to download my files would have wasted their money as all the files will be gone in 24 hours if this plan doesnt go ahead, people will think twice about buying premium in the future.

Last edited:
in any case filegrasper got his merchant account suspended but his bank assets are intact. "That means he can't receive credit card payments and deposit the money of each transaction on his bank account because merchant account was suspended"

Authorize is only a payment gateway and merchant account provider its not an bank. It works like an intermediary between you and your bank to accept credit card payments online.

So filegrasper go to your bank, withdraw money and pay affiliates.

A lesson for us is when delay happens, especially like delayed 1 month or more, also can not get feedback from admin, then should stop to affiliate, otherwise it's just sadly waiting here for feedback and continue to earn money for admin and at the sametime feeling miserable, the sadness from it is not good for ur body.

in any case filegrasper got his merchant account suspended but his bank assets are intact. "That means he can't receive credit card payments and deposit the money of each transaction on his bank account because merchant account was suspended"

Authorize is only a payment gateway and merchant account provider its not an bank. It works like an intermediary between you and your bank to accept credit card payments online.

So filegrasper go to your bank, withdraw money and pay affiliates.

mate what are you really talk about ???

there is no filegasper anymore we all wish he come back so all can blame him in this shitty situation that he put us all in it but he will not comeback so we must start thinkng how can we restore our money im not happy with this f**kin situation and terms but affilates have no option you can accept working with xerver or simply forget ur money we all need fileom to stay alive as if it goes down and disappera alot of downloaders who had bought premium from our links will simply never do it again so we are forced to accept this offer at least for our downloaders .
so guys please think about ur downloaders that simply trust us and have premium and we are gonna try this situation for one month and see if it goes ok we can continue and this will be good if its not you can ruins ur files and go away "thats you all want to do now " you will make this step alittle bit late

for xerver support : 80% is too high make it 50 so we can have a deal and affilates feel that xever in our side too

Also just my opinion, my understandable delay would be 1 month, since some payment gateway will
have their delay, which sometimes admin need to reinvest to new server and other expense using the earning from his project, but 2 months delay and no feedback is not good support.

A lesson for us is when delay happens, especially like delayed 1 month or more, also can not get feedback from admin, then should stop to affiliate, otherwise it's just sadly waiting here for feedback and continue to earn money for admin and at the sametime feeling miserable, the sadness from it is not good for ur body.
looks like it was planned. payment delayed for 1 month and after that run away with all your money. :))

for xerver support : 80% is too high make it 50 so we can have a deal and affilates feel that xever in our side too

This!

If we have lets say 400 euros pending we have to do 80% of that to get paid 10% each month?!?! You should pay us in 10 months if you want so but make the 10% without any commitment, aslong we sell a couple accounts which can tell you we are still working with you.

Lets say if a guy has 4000 euros pending! He has to do 80% of that everymonth?

People got more than 1 request pending which totals to more than 1 month in some cases!

You do not need to earn 80% of your Pending payout amount to receive 10% paid to you.

You need to earn 80% of your current monthly average to get paid.

So if you have earned 100 USD with Fileom on average for the past 3 months, you need to earn + - 59.87 EURO with Xerver to get paid your 10%.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
You do not need to earn 80% of your Pending payout amount to receive 10% paid to you.

You need to earn 80% of your current monthly average to get paid.

So if you have earned 100 USD with Fileom on average for the past 3 months, you need to earn + - 59.87 EURO with Xerver to get paid your 10%.

Regards

Rory

you will pay the current balance??

or u just pay the pending payment?

I hope u can pay current+pending,if can, I can accept 10 month 10% payment plan.

Last edited:
we should all accept the merge. its like starting with a new site with a lot of benefits: you dont need to repost links and you have a chance to recover your money from fileom. this is how i see it. conditions can be discussed and i think too that the 80% is a bit high. you dont need to worry xserver about affiliates not working and earning. pay on time and dont shave, and even more affiliates will come. and us, old fileom affilioates, will work as before, be sure of that.

I do agree in principle to the merger as long as the condition of existing users of FileOM get transferred over (storage limits, file retention policy, premium, referrals, "white list", etc). We can talk about the condition of "pending payout" (80% is still too high) but the current payout should be paid the soonest.

This!

If we have lets say 400 euros pending we have to do 80% of that to get paid 10% each month?!?! You should pay us in 10 months if you want so but make the 10% without any commitment, aslong we sell a couple accounts which can tell you we are still working with you.

People got more than 1 request pending which totals to more than 1 month in some cases!
you misunderstood. it's 80% monthly average earning. let say in FileOM you earned $102 in May, $95 in June and $120 in July then the average will be $105.67. so you have to earn 80% from this average value in Xerver which will be $84.53 monthly in order to get paid.

from what I understand, Xerver will pay your current earning + 10% of pending payment. let say your pending payment is $300 in FileOM and your current earning with Xerver is $150 then they will pay you $150 + $30 = $180. this will continue for 10 months until your all remaining pending payment in FileOM is done.

Guys we need to quickly take this offer as our downloaders wait and xerver said that domain or server costs dont remmber will finished tomrrow so we have to decide qucikly

This!

you misunderstood. it's 80% monthly average earning. let say in FileOM you earned $102 in May, $95 in June and $120 in July then the average will be $105.67. so you have to earn 80% from this average value in Xerver which will be $84.53 monthly in order to get paid.

from what I understand, Xerver will pay your current earning + 10% of pending payment. let say your pending payment is $300 in FileOM and your current earning with Xerver is $150 then they will pay you $150 + $30 = $180. this will continue for 10 months until your all remaining pending payment in FileOM is done.

nice clear.thank you

This!

how about the money of fileom i have not request?

i have $1300 pending and €800 have not request.

$1300+ €800 will pay monthly 10%? if so, i quit. who want to take over my account pm me.

how about the money of fileom i have not request?

i have $1300 pending and €800 have not request.

$1300+ €800 will pay monthly 10%? if so, i quit. who want to take over my account pm me.

no,is this=800+130=930 pay to u 1st month

yes. the unrequested ammounts we have on fileom, we will request it after the merge,and will be paid to us 30 days after the merge. the whole ammount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back