FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oboom paid for uploaders. Hope be FileOM keep your promises...

Oboom paid for uploaders. Hope be FileOM keep your promises...

how to the keep?

the promise is over now

Yes we do , As said few payments are already sent. We sent next batch soon.

apparently I can make another request for payment but I don't see any paid status of the previous request.

You can make once the other is paid.

01-07-2014 Still pending.. :thumbdown:

CALM the f**k down... filegrasper will pay!

Filegrasper, please increase my account lifetime, it expires 23th this month

username: oblivion

Thanks alot

Last edited:
Profit is very bad. One sale per last three days, One "rebill" per last week...
Never my job was not so sad ..

I am sure that the statistics is not working properly -
I received today "rebill" but I had no sales from this file before and I had uploaded it 2 days ago. How could this happen?

Last edited:

I received today "rebill" but I had no sales from this file before and I had uploaded it 2 days ago. How could this happen?

July is almost over and August is coming... everyone is at theyr vacations, it has always been like this... the two worst months of the year

4 sales and 2 rebills so far today for me. I see some uploaders in this thread getting 75% for sales??. Since moving to PPS 2 months ago there as only been 2 days where I haven't had a sale or rebill. What the hell do you have to do to get 75%?? enlighten me please.

As i said earlier , we have the most profitable affiliate system. If a referrer of other person renew at your file then you got the rebill , and if he renews without any file then the referrer got the rebill.

4 sales and 2 rebills so far today for me. I see some uploaders in this thread getting 75% for sales??. Since moving to PPS 2 months ago there as only been 2 days where I haven't had a sale or rebill. What the hell do you have to do to get 75%?? enlighten me please.

We have now stopped giving higher pps plan to make sure we dont outrun our profit. We need profit to keep the site stable and long live. PM me , i will do what i can for you.

to each their own... after working with fileOM for 3 months I only have a year sale...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Make sure you work with only one host and stick with them so that you build your users trust and then sales increase.

July is almost over and August is coming... everyone is at theyr vacations, it has always been like this... the two worst months of the year

You are right.

As i said earlier , we have the most profitable affiliate system. If a referrer of other person renew at your file then you got the rebill , and if he renews without any file then the referrer got the rebill.

We have now stopped giving higher pps plan to make sure we dont outrun our profit. We need profit to keep the site stable and long live. PM me , i will do what i can for you.

to each their own... after working with fileOM for 3 months I only have a year sale...

Make sure you work with only one host and stick with them so that you build your users trust and then sales increase.

You are right.

as far as fileom is concerned does not happen with my users unfortunately

they just leech my files with premiums bought from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back