FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lJtAH8F.jpg

I'm waiting my PP payment.....

yes, i lost sales in past days. filegrasper said will update sales for us. but he didn't do that till now.

The single missed sale will be added to your account in next 24 hours as money. And that's not becoz of gateway.

Why there is missed sale ? !!!! Is it a bug on your system or what? are you going to fix this or every single uploader should report you about missed sales and then you aaded the amount to their account?

The single missed sale will be added to your account in next 24 hours as money. And that's not becoz of gateway.

Why there is missed sale ? !!!! Is it a bug on your system or what? are you going to fix this or every single uploader should report you about missed sales and then you aaded the amount to their account?

Well its not a bug . The issue with him is , we had a down time few days back in that time site come live with old db which is few hours old stats . Every one knows it. And we made the site to again maintenance mode in less than 3 min since we think it is not good to use old db till the main db fixed. In that time he got sale.

Since we moved to latest db those 3 min stats missed. This is what we referring to.

And generally we call missed sales which is when a referral of you got premium account on others files and they earn a sale where you missed it.

I believe i am clear.

I don't know if this is a general problem but also I have a sale no credited

Read the explanation above and so you will get clear.

We have no bugs at all in stats. So no worries. We have more profitable system than other host which gets you more money in many ways.

After all these reports I'm afraid to suggest people to buy...

You don't need to afraid. Read what I said. There are affiliate who are working with us since start of us. And they know how good we are.

Last edited:
Hello filegrasper,

I sent you a 'pm' a few days ago, requesting that you use the money in my account to extend my premium.

You may have missed the pm, so i am re-iterating the request here.

Please extend my premium

I currently have 57 d.o.l.l.a.rs in my account. You can use this amount to extend my premium.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello filegrasper,

I sent you a 'pm' a few days ago, requesting that you use the money in my account to extend my premium.

You may have missed the pm, so i am re-iterating the request here.

Please extend my premium

I currently have 57 d.o.l.l.a.rs in my account. You can use this amount to extend my premium.

username = Redvenus

thanks in advance.

Sorry to say that I couldn't respond to your pm. I make sure it wont happen again.

I will be going through all pms again tomorrow and fulfill all the request. Have a great week end.

Here is a pastebin link to the source code for a Linux bash upload script that basically uploads all files in a directory into FileOM and then formats the direct download links into raw bbcode. I've uploaded 325,895 files (9TB) in the last couple weeks with very few upload failures so this script is pretty rock solid at this point....

[Bash] fileOMUploader.sh - Pastebin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back