FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload wont freeze make sure the other end works good.

Few wmz payments are already sent out.

And next set of big payments is going to happen in next 7 days. PayZa payment are getting delayed due to exchanger unavailability. I will update the status of payza soon this week.

And also payza now doesn't accepting cards.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Hello,
I am having problem log in my account with my username:dennis91. I try to reset the password through the username but I didnt received any mail. However when I try to reset through email, it showed no user with such email. Please check, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am having problem log in my account with my username:dennis91. I try to reset the password through the username but I didnt received any mail. However when I try to reset through email, it showed no user with such email. Please check, thanks.

PM me your username and the email you have used.

And we have added recurring payment system for premium plans. So every one get auto rebills.

WMZ payment upto 25th February has been and doing arrangement for payza and next set of wmz soon.

PPS users now get more rebills as we added auto rebill.

Hello Filegrapser,

Since you've limited our account (rlsmix) from 8 TB to 3 TB we haven't been making a single sale (before that 6 of them at least). And it is sad, since YOU are not making a single sale.

For example, Filefactory is giving us 20 TB, Uploaded.to 6 TB, Bitshare 10 TB, Rapidgator 6 TB and we are making sales on those hosts every day or at least every week.

Would you be able to switch us back to some reasonable amount of storage, so we could all makes sales again?

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi filegrasper please do something with this

Hi filegrasper please do something with this, is from the site real-debrid.fr, they now allows unlimited downloads from FILEOM, is really hard make sales and with this will be almost impossible, please help us with this.
i know im not the seller of the year but man you lost here too right, please man do something.

cq3l.png

TIA & cheers!

Last edited:
They have listed us. But all their account are banned. And we ban every site account mostly in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back