FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am sorry to keep you wait all , we are much busy in getting the site better and also to make payments to you as quick as possible. Thanks for the hope you keep on us.

Every one will be paid, i am waiting for exchangers + some funds source which helps us to run and also helps you to upload. As you know all every one will be paid and am here for long run.

I am really sorry if i make you worry.

2 teras of dalata got deleted of my account. no way that was a dmca report from some valid source.
what happened?!?! are you deleting stuff from random people that reports them?!!!

@minhete, I think is a technical problem because I lost a giga but I don't know exactly what files got deleted ( I did not receive any email).
Please filegrasper check this issue

thank you in advance

Today we found a lot of users are using us as backup service and also many of the files are simply stored as junk with no downloads.

So today we deleted files which didnt get download past 90 days. And also we going to do this in routine to provide more space to uploaders who effectively use us.

And also , for users who are bringing more sales and more downloads daily and dont want to get in list email us : admin@fileom.com with the stats and how useful your files gonna be. We can store your files for lifetime.

For other users who are premium it will be gonna 90 days like other host soon.

And every one should get deleted files list soon as like same time daily.

Today we found a lot of users are using us as backup service and also many of the files are simply stored as junk with no downloads.

So today we deleted files which didnt get download past 90 days. And also we going to do this in routine to provide more space to uploaders who effectively use us.

And also , for users who are bringing more sales and more downloads daily and dont want to get in list email us : admin@fileom.com with the stats and how useful your files gonna be. We can store your files for lifetime.

For other users who are premium it will be gonna 90 days like other host soon.

And every one should get deleted files list soon as like same time daily.

Unlimited space for unlimited time, thats what you say in your premium feature!

Im not using you as a backup but those old files bring sales aswell!

People buy accounts when they have alot of old content available!

On top of that i didnt even got an email regarding which files were deleted!!!!!

I mean wtf man!!!....

Fix your business already... OR at least stick to what you say in your premium features!

Payments pending for 1 month already and now this!

BEFORE:
cQRNlsy.png

AFTER:
tGV3WCq.png

Last edited:
We are about to change the listing which say in our premium page, but it will delete files daily . So we have run a part of pruning today and then we are going to add new system where we can white list most of the users who brings a lot of sales and give their files lifetime validity .

As soon we update that , i will make a announcement here and then you can pm me to get yourself lifetime storage.

And minhete i will add you to the list. And every one will receive email in the same time you received yesterday. And payments are about to process we are getting things ready.

i didnt receive any email yesterday filegrasper regarding the files that were deleted or any other issue :/

I would like to be added to that white list if possible and it would be very kind of you since were trusting, or at least i am trusting you for a month, to get paid quickly, cause you said like 2 weeks ago that you were going to process the payment quickly.

I prefer you to tell me that it will take like 1 month to get things ready and pay than saying it will be quick and take forever, it diminuishes the confidence on your service.

Stay well

Invest in more infrastructure instead of deleting people's files.

As someone else mentioned, when you keep deleting people's files just because they haven't been downloaded recently, you're just hurting your uploaders and yourself. Why you ask? I'll explain (which you still won't listen)

A good uploader has links to say 5000 files and downloaders come and look and see wow, there's a lot to choose from. They will download a few things and if all is well, end up buying a premium account, making the uploader and FileOM money.

Now when you've deleted a bunch of people's files, now the downloaders try a few files, see they links are dead, immediately dismiss even thinking about paying for a premium and much less ever coming back to try and download more as they'll think the rest of the links are dead too and won't even bother.

Now also you've just discouraged the uploaders to not waste their time reuploading all that content to you. They are now going to go with another more reliable and caring host.

Don't say nobody told you so and I guarantee you've been seeing a loss in revenue.

Last edited:
So some people, like me, only works with PPD, won't be benefited with this lifetime storage?

I don't use FileOM for backup. In fact, I didn't start work 100%. This is why some of the files is inactive.

I work hard and I bought 3 months of premium just to have security. This is not fair. :facepalm:

Yes it isn't. i bought 6 Months and now they changing the rules.

Maybe Filegrasper should directly change to a PPS-Only-Hoster, so PPD-User aren't cheated.

1. decreasing Freuserspeed
2. decreasing PPD-Rates a lot
3. Now Storage time for Files for Premium-User decreased to 90 days.

I'm really waiting of a new Filesonic, they known, more Uploaders, more Files, very cheap Prizes to extend Premium from earnings, and every Downloader is happy to find everything at Filesonic and buy Premium. Thats the way and not decreasing everything for PPD-Uploader.

Regards

i was about to start uploading to fileom but now what i read is it worth uploading to fileom doing 100s or thousends of files knowing they be wiped if not downloaded man why u pay for a premium or that what its there for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back