FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filegrasper, how come everyone gets theyr payment but im waiting for a full month on the next 14th of this month?

I dont get it, are you thinking about paying me or not? :/

Payza, paypal, whatever, just please pay me or ill have to move to another, dont take me wrong, you seem to be a good guy and it can become a really good host but without the trust to know that my work isnt in vain i need to get my earnings...

Thanks for your time

Filegrasper, how come everyone gets theyr payment but im waiting for a full month on the next 14th of this month?

I dont get it, are you thinking about paying me or not? :/

Payza, paypal, whatever, just please pay me or ill have to move to another, dont take me wrong, you seem to be a good guy and it can become a really good host but without the trust to know that my work isnt in vain i need to get my earnings...

Thanks for your time

They are the people who requested before you. Am not ignoring you , how come i can ignore a good person ? Well payza payments have not progressed yet. If it started to , then you will be the first person to get paid.

Has anyone been able to successfully add their site? How did you do it?

Just add your site and then upload a text doc in to the root folder.

Last edited:
and my account got banned ! i sent a PM and still no reply yet !

I have been waiting for you to ban for a long time as you are a carder. And also i banned you at start and unbanned and gave you chance.

Now you cant become affiliate of us again. I have proof of all sales from you and also the loss you made to us. I can submit to staff if they need.

13th but still no payment..delay again ?
2013-11-08$102.06PENDING
It will be done.

why is payments late what is the proper dates you should tell us the days people gets paid

actually can request payout now but am i waiting 2 months?

Last edited:
Why do you post such a comment?

Filegrasper wrote it starts in January. Is it now January and i sleep for 18 Days (don't hope so, because then i lose Christmas and Sylvester in 2013)?

And i'm also waiting more then 30 days for payment (na und, from Bitshare i got today the money which was requested on 04.10.2013), the fact is that he pays and don't scam/run away as so much other Hosts did in the last 2 years (have a look at Swatupload, in 6 Months they scam Users 2 times in the same way.)

Regards
nikita

It seem like payment got delay again :)
He should change payment days info on page 1, almost 40 days but still no payment.

the weekly payment it seems a myth, an utopia .. something we never will see
_tongue.gif

aggre with you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back