FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I usually say, too many people with pending payments way after 1 month. I'd completely close this support thread and not allow any advertising of this host to continue. Clearly they cannot maintain paying even small amounts to people in a timely manner.

As I usually say, too many people with pending payments way after 1 month. I'd completely close this support thread and not allow any advertising of this host to continue. Clearly they cannot maintain paying even small amounts to people in a timely manner.

@XxxMasterxxX : you will get paid on pay date. Please check first post.@Harryz : you are the one who going to paid next in wmz. And we have very few users pending , and still we didnt cross the paydate 15th to 30th. I will make sure every one get paid before that.@Stooky : you are doing great job in my thread. you are welcome . Let me know your username and so we can have a look when you request and why it is pending.@Eldiaby89 : your request is reimbursed and now change the payout methods and then enable security lock.Guys suggestion are welcome and I will implement it as soon as possible. And if you wanna quite me providing support here let me know. Well , all i can say is we will be keep paying everyone who has legit status. There might be a delay due to exchanger issue but you will be paid.

Just because you don't like their payment schedule doesn't mean the thread should be closed, you are free to choose what ever other host you want.

Im getting this error on many files i have and im premium.... File Not Found The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience. Possible causes of this error could be: The file expired The file was deleted by its owner The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use What is happening? I didnt even share them yet! Please dont tell me you deleted a bunch of files again... they are showing up on my acocunt but cant be retrieved...

@minhete : I can see still some files are moving now to another machine. May be thats the cause. If you dont mind you can reupload. Or as soon we run the consistency tool tomorrow. It may get updated properly.Our whole moving process will be over by next week . So there will be no more issue after that , as we have changed the entire config again in this month. If you face any loss in files or earning, feel free to pm me and get the compensation. I will do the best.

Payments history Date Amount Status 2013-10-16 $20.84 PENDING 2013-09-17 $5.25 PENDING Have still not received the money a month is just a liar

How could you get all these numbers of sales , the ratio between downloads and sales is very high , how ?
all my files are premium only...so people buy to be able to download...not to have better speed, like in the other case with free files

I would like to know what kind of stuff do you upload that people buy a premium to download instead of searching elsewere for free.Must be something hard to find .

Strange! .I was expecting to be paid after 30 Oct. but I was paid today.Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back