FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way you could place a message informing the uploader that the uploading was unsuccessful or unfinished instead of producing links to incomplete uploads?

Manuyte , I just need to have you patience , as the exchanger have not send funds to us but he promised me to deliver by today. And now i confirmed that , he can finish off my monday so you will be paid on monday. Will update you?

what about payza ??
still pending

i need warez blog that support FileOM as the primary filehost or with large traffic to post my FileOM links
could anyone help ??

Last edited:
what about payza ??still pending__________________Added after 2 minutes:i need warez blog that support FileOM as the primary filehost or with large traffic to post my FileOM linkscould anyone help ??
Well payza has been fully settled off. Btw make sure that you have requested on or before 13th.

I've already replied rabbaoss_khan bout sales with FileOM....yesterday 3 sales...today just worming up...1 sale last hour...so do not use that word "Xfilehsaring" for FileOM....if you have standards then no one can stop you...no offense to anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back