FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ibbfuBCLdHUumB.png

WHAT?!

Has anybody notice any sales after the tweak account? Me nothing. 3 days without a single sale :(
It's time to switch back to PPD plan.

Last edited:
payout request 2013-12-31 is still pending, whenwill i get pay, seem it is past your last schedule date by a few days now. and what happen to the weekly payout that suppose to start in Jan (now is Feb).

Last edited:
2014-01-05$xx.xxPENDING
2013-12-11$xx.xxPENDING
it is too long waiting now...:facepalm:

Sorry for long waiting , this week i will make sure you will get paid.

payout request 2013-12-31 is still pending, whenwill i get pay, seem it is past your last schedule date by a few days now. and what happen to the weekly payout that suppose to start in Jan (now is Feb).

We already started to issue weekly payout for PPD and also for few PPS users and also , once we catch up the old payments you will continue to get on time. We are awaiting a big settlement this week , which should cover most aff. And so we able to process fast in coming weeks.

Yes every one making sales.

yes i got sales

Cool , you are making decent.

Everyone make sales.Except me.Does it sound normal to you? Over 2800 uploaded files and not a single sale. :(

Might be your content overused or it is not the content people needs. Quantity doesnt matter , but quality does. PM me your username again.

We already started to issue weekly payout for PPD and also for few PPS users and also , once we catch up the old payments you will continue to get on time. We are awaiting a big settlement this week , which should cover most aff. And so we able to process fast in coming weeks.

yes i got sales

Everyone make sales.Except me.Does it sound normal to you? Over 2800 uploaded files and not a single sale. :(

Might be your content overused or it is not the content people needs. Quantity doesnt matter , but quality does. PM me your username again.

Quality is not the problem with my files.That's for sure

yes i got sales

Quality is not the problem with my files.That's for sure

It is after looking in to your account, total referrer for past 1 month is less than 15 which means you are getting member registered in alternate days.

And how can you expect sales in that ratio ? Most people get 1: 5 ratio.

And those who are making sales are getting atleast 5 referral a day .

Today first normal day with FileOM(my site is down for week:( ) an I get sale :D

But reports details don't working ;(

Last edited:
Today first normal day with FileOM(my site is down for week:( ) an I get sale :D

But reports details don't working ;(

Thats great , if you sales has report then it can be seen via pressing the date in report page.

Payment pending since 2013-12-25 It takes too long time now.

You will get paid in coming batch.

check your pm thank.

Replied.

And here it is short info what happening with us .

In next 24 hours a set of payments going to process and then in coming days we are going to complete payments request upto date 18-01-2014 , so every person who requested upto the mentioned date will be get paid with in next 10 days as of planned.

And also we started weekly payments but we are ahead of catching that , with your support we will achieve this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back