FileMov.Net - Earn Up to 40$ per 10000 Downloads [Official Support Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darknight5, it's a new site, but yeah rather than $40/10k downloads he can use 70% revenue share/50% revenue share from ads like megashare done....??
from popup ads/static ad click

We have to wait for the op answer :)

site is showing some mysql error

Yes it was just a Mysql Error the Website was down only for 15 min until we have found & resolved the error .

The demand is tooo high and rates are too low! Just $40 for a 10k downloads :o Why would anyone use it when there are already sites like Cashiee.org,cashshare.org and yeah installmonetizer.com(they pay almost $1 per download).

We are not a Survey site or something , a user can download from our Website With High Speed without any premium & fulling a servey out ,

and 40$ per 10k is the best we can provide to stay online , you see day by day a file host die and that's due high rates .

Darknight5, it's a new site, but yeah rather than $40/10k downloads he can use 70% revenue share/50% revenue share from ads like megashare done....??
from popup ads/static ad click

We have to wait for the op answer :)

At this moment it's impossible to make a Revenue Share system due the script we are using but soon , Actually we are gonna start another project ( Video Hosting ) in the next days it will be a "Boomb' belive me ;)

Yeah He is not forcing but I am kind of giving him an advice to higher his rates so that the site becomes more attractive for the users. :)

We pay only what we get , if you get or earn 5$ we earn with you about 2$ so its realy impossible to make the rates higher

But as I have montioned we count No Unique downloads too , that mean if the same user download you files 100 times it will be counted as 100 vakud downloads

Ahan now thats unique and good thing I am sorry I wasn,t considering that .... Well I wish you best of luck for increasing your business and earning more :)

Hi m8, i really need a rapidleech upload plugin. Maybe someone in your team has developed plugins for this script.
You can download RL script from here and i tried and it works with xampp in local. ;)

Total Downloads108
Total Earned CashUSD 0.00
Total Points
139Use Points

Does that mean every files downloaded are counted as Points and we have to redeem the points to get paid????

You have 7 days to get your site online, or pay all debts toward affiliates. Affiliates can open discussion topic in filehosting discussion forum in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back