Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wath is this mate!?

I chek download file free and i see this mesage:
You need to upgrade your account in order to download more.

Files are baned for free user or wath? This my files are not in Premium
I have one big thread in one board and this thread add in Recycle bin only for this!

No. This message applies randomly. The limitation is for GUESTS only.
Registered users can download anything. FREE!

Just tell to that forum that this is just a random restriction for GUESTS ONLY.

Thanks to this today FileMates had (UNTIL NOW that i text this reply) 2 times more registrations than yesterday.
AND 1.5 times more SALES!

It doesn't go against rules of BIG forums. They ask the possibility for users to download FREE and they can do it.

Of course. Registered download free. This message doesn't apply for registered. Try it out...

-------------------------

I just checked out the template and configuration.

Sorry mate, you were right. It was a bad configuration in the new templates after the changes.

Now it works normally. Sorry for that. I hope the moderators will understand it was an error after they check it back...

Last edited:
FTP PROBLEM
Hello FILEMATES,
I activated FTP on your web page, waited over 1 hour, and then tried to log on to ftp.filemates-srv3.com using the same user name and password that I do on your web page but all I can get is the error message: "530. LOGIN INCORRECT. CRITICAL ERROR. COULD NOT CONNECT TO SERVER". Is the FTP not working, or am I doing something incorrectly? I am using FileZilla. Suggestions? Thanks very much.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@filemates.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please fix filemates

it should be back soon...

Guys sorry for not being too active here the last hours but i had to fix this out. Sorry for having made you lose almost 6 hours of traffic :( A sudden misconfiguration of a crucial file of the script. Please refer any problem you may meet (i hope nothing)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back