Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a premium user and I decided not to renew my account because for the past 10 days or so EVERY Filemates link I clicked on initiated my antivirus warning. I must guess it was only me since I did not see anyone reporting it here, but I do not have this problem with my premium Ryushare and Filepost accounts, which I just renewed for 1 year and 6 months, respectively. During the 30 days that I used Filemates, the server offline and antivirus warning problems happened more frequently than I like, and I just want to say it here so the host knows what might be bothering some other premium users as well.

5 days gone and 0 sales. sins he change payment system for premium cant get sales and evan my files are downloaded upto 1500 per day and yesterday i got up to 2100 downloads but 0 sales and there is also have antivirus problem :( you should do something admin :( or clearly you can tell us to leave filemates :-=

The direct download will be enabled again guys. Leechers banned last days was dicreased by more than 80%...

BUT if you prefer direct downloads to have the download managers working you will have them.

Also from this week you will have more space in your accounts...

FileMates is banned for 3 days, for posting CP images in this thread, as proof of users ban from his service. Although we approve the ban, posting images on this thread, and public forum, as proof, is against WJunction rules, regardless the context. One does not kill the man to prove how killing is bad.

I will say this one, and one time alone: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT IS PERMITTED ON THIS BOARD, REGARDLESS THE CONTEXT!

Since FileMates did a good act, and donated the money generated through this content, his ban time was reduced.

@ FileMates, next time, use PM for this, and WE will state on your thread what happened, and ban such users.

i was waiting for this thread to be opened to pay my respect for you filemates specially on donating the money from that CP content you really proof how different you are from most other people who thinks only money although i no longer use your host but my respect for u just got greater

@Filemates

Can you please increase my Storage Space whenever possible

Account name: Oblivion

Thanks mate, keep up the great job

You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back