Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBK Money now processes cards from all over the world. I hope this helps those with clients from the US to increase them again now that we have a processor that processes directly their cards.

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(Can't connect to files-dl3.com:80 (Bad hostname) LWP::Protocol::http::Socket: Bad hostname 'files-dl3.com' at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 51. )

please fix

RBK Money now processes cards from all over the world. I hope this helps those with clients from the US to increase them again now that we have a processor that processes directly their cards.

Oh no, please not another monkey payment processor :facepalm:

Sorry, no offence against the Russians, but my European users don't want to see :

"Total: 383.69 RUB"

First off all, except the Russians, nobody knows what a "RUB" is, and second, the price is in Euro, they are used to Euros so they want to pay in Euro.

But even worse, someone is cheating with the exchange rate, according to coinmill.com, 383.69 RUB is 9.53 Euro, not 8.99

Is it really impossible to find a processor who can handle Euro's ? And if you go to the American market, you should find one who can do Dollars. Most of Americans really don't like things which are not from the country of Uncle Sam. Especially not if it concerns about money

iKoruna is horrible, but at least you can see the amount in Euro converted into CZK, however....
Price: 233.74 CZK / ~ 9.46 EUR / ~ 12.53 USD

Looks very weird to me, and if I was a downloader, I would try to find the file somewhere else before buying FM premium. This looks a bit too much like cheating to me :thumbdown: If you set your price to 8.99 Euro, I expect to pay 8.99 euro. Not 9.5 in some exotic currency.

I know you can not help the problems with paypal but after 8 months, you should really find a solution

I checked a couple of other filehosts, including newcomer mega.co.nz, and most of them have decent payment options

The owner of the last one of course has the reputation of being a nice, honest dude. You can pay over there both in euro and usd. Oh yeah, and their payment processors accept Paypal :p

1) About iKoruna it is an error probably of their system. We convert euros to czk with an aproximation of 26czk per euro...
26czk is 1.02euros... See in google below link:
https://www.google.es/search?q=233....aqs=chrome.0.57.3428&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2) About RBK we had 0.5euros transaction fees to cover the processing fee and prevent from fraud affiliates that would pay that cost but not rewarded for it... But now that RBK accepts international cards this gets eliminated as we want it to be our primary and stable long-term processor.

3) Regarding mega.co.nz, i do not have any opinion on other hosts. I believe all of them are nice. You can switch the most appropriate. I am sure that guy is a nice and honest dude. In this specific example this is a cloud hosting and it doesn't have affiliates program. That's why he is permitted to have a known currency processor!!! I do not know if you catch me;)

------------------------------------------------

After having replied to the previous post it is now time for news:

1) Until the end of the month, a new private messaging system will be enabled. This way downloaders will be able to contact uploaders directly, through message form found in the file download page. It will be a very secure messaging process so that no uploader or downloader private data gets displayed to the public.

2) Also a new API is getting prepared for developers so that you can get some great features with your account and build your websites very easily, based on files you have uploaded on FileMates.com...

going worst and worst every day...

so i may just understand that for everybody else is going fine....right? riiiiight....

Last edited:
i am sure it will go right for you too donandy2005. The rbk system is new and the clients need their time to get used to it.

Today there is an increment of the sales in general. Also iKoruna now accepts INTERNATIONAL CARDS.

This means that now we have 2 payment processors with international cards acceptance.

I hope this to be continued and create again the previous filemates stability.

filemates.jpg

What is that Filemates site not working

Failure

Remote Upload

:(

____

Update - Wednesday 4:09 CET/10:09 EST

Remote Upload - Working

Thanks, My Favorite Greek.

Last edited:
This is a fake alarma... there are no external links on filemates. no pop ups, no malware ads... so it can not be correct.

we only put ADSENSE ads on the final download page and only for non-premium users. So there can not be phising urls...

ok it works file now for the account page
but when i tried to buy premium by any way the same message appear .
please try to solve it not for me but for the users .

what is this ?!

Montaz,

I take it that you're using Avira as your anti-malware app. Yes.

Avira is one of the more reliable anti-malware apps but even the best ones can produce "false positives".

I use MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials - and of all the hundreds of times I've gone back and forth to the Filemates site, I've never once had anti-malware alert.

So, it would seem your alert is a false positive.

hey filmates my downloaders got problem from your site. here is the msg of one user (Is there any chance you can upload your files to a different server? Filemates won't allow any downloads (it redirects and times out). I've reported it to them 3 times, and they haven't responded.).

yesterday i got only 228 downloads but normally i got daily around 1500 downloads so please check it and fix that problem
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back