Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did filemates pay on webmoney or liberty kindly pls reply me wait for ur Pm mate

check my pm and reply me brother

Last edited:
Hello ,

I don't know why but i can't download with my account, in the first day i thought was the 50 G limit, but today append again.
Can you fix my problem?

thanks

Filemates down again.... seriously, today?!

Its a saturday filemates!!!!

Please invest some money and contract a guy who understands of that crap! otherwhise people will stop buying! who wants to invest in something that might or might not be up when they want to use it?!

i guess we should just make it an unwritten rule that when site is down, the first one who sees it will post here and the rest just like the post to confirm that site is down for them too... if it went up, we all do the same so we don't put up the same posts over and over again....

even if i hope it will not go down again i think this is the best... just post the first when is down and the first when is up...

for example last night you would have seen this way that it was down 3 times during the night and 2 times during the day for intervals of 10-20 minutes and up the rest of the day...

even if i hope it will not go down again i think this is the best... just post the first when is down and the first when is up...

for example last night you would have seen this way that it was down 3 times during the night and 2 times during the day for intervals of 10-20 minutes and up the rest of the day...

you are wrong!

it was down more than 5 hours last morning (cet)

and more than 6hours on thursday

and a couple of hours the earlier days.

All at one time and not in 10 or 20minutes intervals which would be not even better! PPl won't buy premium for a instable service.
But you will not get noticed about all these downtimes with your one man company.

and if ppl complaining same things again and again then it is because of your lack of support.

edit Sunday november 25, 2012

the whole afternoon the site isnt loading properly so unfortunatley I feel confirmed with what i said earlier. It sucks so much!!!!

Last edited:
Its currently down

Its currently down

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@filemates.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at filemates.com Port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back