Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked for a payout a week ago, and it got rejected for no reason, i have a payza/alertpay account and i set it in the "my account" page, but after my request got rejected it keep saying "We do NOT pay through Paypal. Please go in your account settings and change to Alertpay/Payza,..etc" in the payout's page

You have been credited back the amount. It has been rejected as it appeared as paypal.
Change it to Payza and you will receive your payment.
As you can see you have lost NO money as they were BACK in your balance ;)

The note box is there for all people not only for you... so do not worry... you can request the payout. this message will not leave for 1 month as everybody has to see that he needs to change his paypal address :)

Last edited:
Please, can you make the column "Premium all / unpremium all" narrower and columns "Filename" and "Filesize" wider ?

Done. All tabel is bigger now. It is flexible and adjustable to the content it has and the language used ;)
Hope it helps!

how many files can free users download per day?

free registered users can download up to 5 files and up to 6GB

----------------------------------------

We redesigned the premium plans to be more flexible and less fraudulent possible:

30 days: 8.99€ (basic price)
45 days: 12.99€ (3.5% discount)
60 days: 15.99€ (11% discount)
90 days: 19.99€ (25% discount)

as you can see the prices are lower or in some cases much lower than the competitors. This was, is and will be our pricing policy as long as FileMates exists! This is respected by customers and help you make more sales ;)

On Sunday 29/07/2012 we open a new feature:

Webmasters can earn 5% from referrals sent from their sites.
We will review all the websites added. We will NOT accept illegal material websites like warez forums. Only webmasters with original content!

Last edited:
You have been credited back the amount. It has been rejected as it appeared as paypal.
Change it to Payza and you will receive your payment.
As you can see you have lost NO money as they were BACK in your balance ;)

The note box is there for all people not only for you... so do not worry... you can request the payout. this message will not leave for 1 month as everybody has to see that he needs to change his paypal address :)
it appeared as paypal? the only payment options are alertpay/moneybookers/bank transfer....and i chosed alertpay.
i re-asked the payout 3 days ago...i hope this time it will go well this this

it appeared as paypal? the only payment options are alertpay/moneybookers/bank transfer....and i chosed alertpay.
i re-asked the payout 3 days ago...i hope this time it will go well this this

yes if you requested the payment 3 days ago you will receive it correctly as we have no paypal request this time... so your request has been submitted successfully ;)

Have a good day mate!

hi filemates, please resolve my problems, i can't connect to the ftp
username : blinkracer

the most common reason for ftp problem is the password. if more than 1 hours has passed and you can not connect to ftp just change your password and let me know to syncronize you...

please edit your post as giving your username in public is dangerous for you...

hi mates nice work with the edit of plans BUT please remove this 45 days thing it makes no scene most people who will take it will take the two months plan if they don't see this it makes rebills more in order every one month every two every three so we can measure revenue and i can measure rebills the right way OR ad that rebill stats u was going to add long time ago

the most common reason for ftp problem is the password. if more than 1 hours has passed and you can not connect to ftp just change your password and let me know to syncronize you...

please edit your post as giving your username in public is dangerous for you...

thx but don't worry about my username :)
and I changed my password you can syncronize.
thx

hey mates what is that

This file reached max downloads limit

my users see this when try to download

please fix ASAP

all my files do that even the files that have only 13 downloads ?? please mates fix

Last edited:
You will go in good way.tuff to get traffic without ppd..

i don't understand

hey mates what is that

This file reached max downloads limit

my users see this when try to download

please fix ASAP

all my files do that even the files that have only 13 downloads ?? please mates fix

free users can download up to 10 files per day and unregistered up to 2... they must be premium to donwloa more...

not that mates it was saying to any one no matter downloaded before or not that this file reached max download limit not the user the file it self any way it seems to have been fixed now thx anyway

just another Q mates since when did u have this limits of 2 files and 10 files what date it was added on ?

please ban those debrid sites or put daily download limit like 20gb or sth in order to get rid off them, whenever I post something with filemates someone comes and say buy this debrid so you don't have to pay for this and download many others :( that's so annoying

please ban those debrid sites or put daily download limit like 20gb or sth in order to get rid off them, whenever I post something with filemates someone comes and say buy this debrid so you don't have to pay for this and download many others :( that's so annoying

we already have this... 40GB per day... ;) and we ban them daily ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back