Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doubting with this filehost , since 5 days no sales but download stats increase. i hope you don't manipulating sales. . please be honest . Cause i'm too tired to look another filehost . .

Last edited:
I am doubting with this filehost , since 5 days no sales but download stats increase. i hope you don't manipulating sales. . please be honest . Cause i'm too tired to look another filehost . .

as you have seen since the first day we have always been sincere. we accepted when we were wrong (by mistake - not because we wanted to) and we corrected things. if you have files less than 500MB it is nromal you have fe or even no sales. try to make them PremOnly so that only premium users download them. if they are more than 500MB then the most common reason is that you publish these files in places where others publish files from our host and your referrals have been previously been registered as referrals of other persons. NO. WE DO NOT CHEAT!

Do you still payout daily ?
Cause it says up to 72 hours.

We pay according to the antifraud system. Trusted users receive payments very fast. Users that have been found to have refunds wait a bit more. If refunds proportion is extremely high we BLOCK fraud user (thanx to God this happened until now only twice. we have almost no fraud user =))

I got what the error, I clicked renew premium button but then why it extend 2 months
and created another payment instead of extend old one, I did not solve.
But I cancel rebill one of it.

as you have seen since the first day we have always been sincere. we accepted when we were wrong (by mistake - not because we wanted to) and we corrected things. if you have files less than 500MB it is nromal you have fe or even no sales. try to make them PremOnly so that only premium users download them. if they are more than 500MB then the most common reason is that you publish these files in places where others publish files from our host and your referrals have been previously been registered as referrals of other persons. NO. WE DO NOT CHEAT!

We pay according to the antifraud system. Trusted users receive payments very fast. Users that have been found to have refunds wait a bit more. If refunds proportion is extremely high we BLOCK fraud user (thanx to God this happened until now only twice. we have almost no fraud user =))

Ok i got it.Thanks for response.

Almost 2 weeks ago I took filemates' advice and made all my files "premium only" and my sales have greatly increased. I have more referrals here in less than 2 weeks than I had in 5 months total at another host. Also, I'm used to payout only once a month, so 3 days is amazing to me.

Just like me,people keep saying doing prem-only is not good.
But it helps me a lot,though you need to upload certain type of files to get you good sales ^^

only download up to 500MB?:facepalm:

500MB is the FREE download file size. Premium members can download up to 5GB files that is the maximum upload file size. Premium members can download ANY file size uploaded ;)

Almost 2 weeks ago I took filemates' advice and made all my files "premium only" and my sales have greatly increased. I have more referrals here in less than 2 weeks than I had in 5 months total at another host. Also, I'm used to payout only once a month, so 3 days is amazing to me.

Too nice to hear that mate :)

Just like me,people keep saying doing prem-only is not good.
But it helps me a lot,though you need to upload certain type of files to get you good sales ^^

generally it is not good, but if your files are good and your audience is inetrested in your work you will get downloads and memberships.
FileMates doesn't show to users that files are PremOnly. Users just see a message that "You need to be premium member to donwload this file" and has the same design with a normal restricted download page ;)

I see that paypal froze account of lot of filehost yesterday like ryushare , bitshare or asfile. Do you foresee to add other payment processor?

I see that paypal froze account of lot of filehost yesterday like ryushare , bitshare or asfile. Do you foresee to add other payment processor?

we already have available options that we have enabled in the past and tested ;)

the day that paypal freeze us we will change to alternative processor!

for the moment we use only paypal as it is the easiest and most known provider but we have solution for that bad case...

we already have available options that we have enabled in the past and tested ;)

the day that paypal freeze us we will change to alternative processor!

for the moment we use only paypal as it is the easiest and most known provider but we have solution for that bad case...

ok very clever , you are professional !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back