Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unlimited... This means that your connection connects directly to the server connection for download... ;)

Your payment is on hold... Normally we pay in few hours... BUT you account seems to be fraud. We sent you an email asking for explanations but you haven't answered. We will wait the maximum time that paypal gives for a refund request. Your referrals have STUPID emails like:
a360839 with email a360839@rtrtr.com (10 minute email service - never downloaded a file)
quantify with email quantify@naver.com (never downloaded a file)
papamochi with email papamochi@gmail.com (never downloaded a file)

and many more... A part of that you have only 1 file of 85MB... How you sent your referrals with only 1 file and not PremOnly file????????????

So if we do not receive refund request in our new anti-fraud system you will get paid.

We are really nervous with fraud users... ENOUGH!!!

my money from rebill.do you think fraud from rebills?I dont upload continue to your file host.with time all file are deleted.and rebill make money for me.please check.

Also I stop working with filemate but I thinks that money from my ref and I will receive my money.thanks

Last edited:
my money from rebill.do you think fraud from rebills?I dont upload continue to your file host.with time all file are deleted.and rebill make money for me.please check.

Also I stop working with filemate but I thinks that money from my ref and I will receive my money.thanks

You are right sir... You will receive your payment today.
Our new anti-fraud system alerted us because your account met few of the requirements to be considered fraud user and that's why we contacted you for further explanation, but you didn't send any answer and you payment has been on hold ;)
Thank you for your collaboration!

hi filemates, i'am sure there is a problems with sales count, today i register with my file link and in my account it shows nothing. so resolve the problems i lose some money with that because i'am sure i get some sales. my user name : blinkracer

hi filemates, i'am sure there is a problems with sales count, today i register with my file link and in my account it shows nothing. so resolve the problems i lose some money with that because i'am sure i get some sales. my user name : blinkracer

please try to open an account again and tell me if it works. i think it got solved...

Hi filemates,
Have you checked out the payment gateways which I recommended?

yes my friend... nobody accepts us as we are file hosting service. it is incredible. we are in process to open our own payment platform as we are bored to hear again and again "We are sorry to inform you that we can not accept this kind of business". I hope soon... ;)

hi filemates, i can't see which link i got sale from my files. can you please put stats for this so i am aware for this what was link bought premium. . thanks

hi filemates, i can't see which link i got sale from my files. can you please put stats for this so i am aware for this what was link bought premium. . thanks

this stat is not available. sorry. we do not register the links that send the registrations...

my problem is the same as blinkracer. 2 sales gone and zero new accounts. my name: bigg

it is a problem created 2 days ago when we updated our templates and didn't insert a small piece of code that registers few sales. not all... just few of them need this code to get catched.

yes now it's work, but i lose too much before that, i'am sure i get some premium. what can you do for me ?

unfortunately there are no stats that can help us bring you the sales lost in these 2 days ;(

Filemates, how is that credit card option looking like atm?

Also, is singapoor banned from letitbit?

Got some users from there asking why they cant connect to filemates

thanks

Filemates, how is that credit card option looking like atm?

Also, is singapoor banned from letitbit?

Got some users from there asking why they cant connect to filemates

thanks

hi... we had emails from singapore saying they can not donwload because of their ISP services. they use dynamic IPs in order to evit their ISPs restrictions. BUT we can not do something for this. links are generated for specific ip... if not, a premium user would share his direct link and we would have no sales ;) singapore is something we can not help with...

I got a rebill from my account for 2 months even if I got 1 month left for expiration ?
what is going on ?

it is impossible. we do not rebill as filemates. paypal automatically sends us rebills authentications so i do not think paypal has done any error... it is 99.99999% impossible.

What i can think is that you bought once, then renewed and this way you created a new subscription. tell me username and paypal email in PM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back