Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7f234e7932.jpg

upload speed is very good

downloaders don't like filemates, therefor they don't buy premiums (since i started with filemates i got only one sale while i got a lot of sales with other file hosts)

callado, why they do not like because they do not know their light speed.
Both way speed are 10x better than extabit and from other hosts (except rapidshare)

if you publish your username and ftp ip, you will get an open target for hackers
I'm sure 99% of hackers are trying to capture your account. Please edit your pic
remove username and ip from pic and from message.

Its not that downloaders dont like filemates...

I am selling alot of accounts but i could be selling 5 times more if there were more payment types available... thats what brings sales

Many people dont have paypal account.

Filemates, i told you already to check netload and Letitbit gateway of payments, try to get the ones they have since they obviously allow filehosting.

New servers added to offer better uploading speeds through web form, url leech or zoom uploader.

Also, Hipay has been added as alternative payment method. It offers simple credit card payment proccess so users can now try this.
We will keep it for a while. We do NOT guarantee that we will keep Hipay. If they create us problems or make money withdrawals late we will stop it.
I hope Hipay helps us and you generate more sales ;)

About speeds... I think zokarimsana is right... It always depends on your PC/RDP location and speed... Our tests show quite big speeds... But we will try to be better!

New servers added to offer better uploading speeds through web form, url leech or zoom uploader.

Also, Hipay has been added as alternative payment method. It offers simple credit card payment proccess so users can now try this.
We will keep it for a while. We do NOT guarantee that we will keep Hipay. If they create us problems or make money withdrawals late we will stop it.
I hope Hipay helps us and you generate more sales ;)

oMG..... you rock!!!!!

Now we can start making some serious sales!^^

Nice move, i hope everything runs well... i have made some payments already using hipay in the past and everything went great :)

Hope to see more methods added soon^^

Keep up the good job filemates, you rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back