• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using, but don't have ftp quite a lot of difficulties to upload .:(

First, thank you for using FileMates... We see you have a great uploading activity... We are sorry if you have experienced problems...

We are happy to inform you that FTP feature is getting tested and possibly will be available in just a few days... This way you will have what you and other uploaders asked :)

Last edited:
50 % from PPS it's better and just make ftp upload and more statistic like from which file is bought account and what type account 1 month 6 month 1 year ... and i will join to the this site to work !!!

50 % from PPS it's better and just make ftp upload and more statistic like from which file is bought account and what type account 1 month 6 month 1 year ... and i will join to the this site to work !!!

Indeed... We are working on it. We will put both things soon. For the moment the reports are simple... YET ACCURATE... But soon you will have FTP and reports...

A question to all the community:
I am thinking of changing something... What would you think if we reduce the free account max download file size to 150MB and member's one to 250MB...???

This way for files larger than 250MB your referrals should open a premium account to download them... This would force them to open it and you would earn the comissions from more referrals...

Or you think it is OK to leave it as it is 700MB for free and 1000MB for registered???

I would like to hear your opinions 8-) Really great thanks to all that bring customers to FileMates... Thanks to your previous advices we have many conversions... That's why we increased the rate to 50% that soon!

First, thank you for using FileMates... We see you have a great uploading activity... We are sorry if you have experienced problems...

We are happy to inform you that FTP feature is getting tested and possibly will be available in just a few days... This way you will have what you and other uploaders asked :)

If possible you can add 5-10% site sales ;)

If possible you can add 5-10% site sales ;)

We will increase it my friend... We have already announced that 40% was just the first step... We passed to 50% today and we will increase to upper as soon as we have more account sales... What we earn NET must be at least able to cover our expenses. FileMates is at the beginnins and if we give 60% or 70% what we earn will be too low and we will conclude to closing the site... We will increase but GRADUALLY... I hope you understand ;)

I am still waiting the recommendations of all of you if you find good the idea to reduce the max file size download in order to increase conversions for everyone even for those with smaller files... Do you it is helpfull to reduce or not???
Of course the uploaders' limit will never change to lower... We want uploaders to be sattisfied and bring customers... Uploaders are our partners :)

Indeed... We are working on it. We will put both things soon. For the moment the reports are simple... YET ACCURATE... But soon you will have FTP and reports...

A question to all the community:
I am thinking of changing something... What would you think if we reduce the free account max download file size to 150MB and member's one to 250MB...???

This way for files larger than 250MB your referrals should open a premium account to download them... This would force them to open it and you would earn the comissions from more referrals...

Or you think it is OK to leave it as it is 700MB for free and 1000MB for registered???

I would like to hear your opinions 8-) Really great thanks to all that bring customers to FileMates... Thanks to your previous advices we have many conversions... That's why we increased the rate to 50% that soon!

I like this
This way for files larger than 200MB your referrals should open a premium account to download them

any payment proof ?
Please, support ftp upload !!!

We wil support FTP in a few days. Payment proof can give every member individually. I hope they do it soon. This way you will confirm it and you will trust. We have already executed the first payments since second day of being in this forum.

Thank you all!

Important:
Since yesterday that we changed the limits and only premium accounts can download files 201MB or larger (up to 200MB is free) we see a conversion rate of 4/10... This means that every 4 registered member open a Premium account. We are VERY EXCITED TO SEE THAT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back