Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could u tell us when you will pay wmz? You can not say you do not know because you use the 3rd party exchange. 2 days, 5 days, 30 days or what?
Post automatically merged:

I can wait, but I must know how long I have to wait.

Last edited:
I will stop using it until it is stable, because the first days it was fine, you had more than 1000 downloads the first days but then they dropped too much until 100 downloads a day is too much.
And there are no payments.

I will stop using it until it is stable, because the first days it was fine, you had more than 1000 downloads the first days but then they dropped too much until 100 downloads a day is too much.
And there are no payments.
The reason is user have to wait 1600s to download. If they pay and fix it, it would be a good host.

Hello
What is MP?

Thanks

The site does not work for me either. A virus alert (Maleware) from avast.
Hello
We remove that ad, please try now.

Thanks

@Onload - Really man

WTH????

Wait 3582 seconds

Register for instant download
Hello
For instant download user can register and get the download link and for free there is a wait because if we don't earn how we will pay you guys we don't want to run or decrease the price, we want user purchase the premium or at least register our website if they need free download and its not that bad ?

Thanks

3 days after request and still waitting for payment.
All payment maid today
delay due to covid in our country and webmoney we have to exchange from 3 rd party

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back