57 comments
what's wrong with you guys?
I don't have any problems with filions
and I still get payments regularly.
Regarding the rate, I think it's still reasonable.

what's wrong with you guys?
I don't have any problems with filions
and I still get payments regularly.
Regarding the rate, I think it's still reasonable.
yeah was doing this same until i requested a bigger payment and he come up with very shady scam scheme just erase account and when I contact them they pretend nothing happened and say oh no problem we will open a new account for you with 0 balance just keep uploading

yeah was doing this same until i requested a bigger payment and he come up with very shady scam scheme just erase account and when I contact them they pretend nothing happened and say oh no problem we will open a new account for you with 0 balance just keep uploading

wow, thanks for letting us know. By the way, what was this "bigger payment"?

You don't have any problems yet.
Good luck
yeah its definitely most untrustworthy host atm, i'm in streaming business more than 10yr and im using more than 10 hosts atm and never had anything like this happened before so use with high caution and dont be surprised when they decide to screw you over

Yes I also used this host, I was satisfied, suddenly I look I can't log in to my account, when I tried to contact via telegram no one answered, they are streamsb scammers, same as streamwish, beware of these scammers!!!

Back