Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload error, when i used it ,show me"The current remote upload is being replaced with a more stable version. ":facepalm:

advanced statistics is buggy check this:

94179997453865064589.png

40180421387204334046.png

update : ALSO FTP DO NOT WORK NOW.

Last edited:
FTP and Remote Upload will be down until I can guarantee they will work without performance issues. I added multiple file support (no limit) to the web uploader until then.

advanced statistics is buggy check this:

94179997453865064589.png

40180421387204334046.png

update : ALSO FTP DO NOT WORK NOW.
I fixed this bug a few hours ago. The total is the correct amount.

Where can I see my referrals?
in affiliate stats I can not click on referals..
Other hosts may be fine with violating the privacy of users, but unfortunately I am not. Even if I was comfortable with letting users view information about other users, it is prohibited under UK law by the Data Protection Act.

The WebMoney merchant verification process is extremely long and stupid and I'm not exactly comfortable with the stuff they require.

damn why dont you guys read the previous couple of pages before posting "blah blah doesnt work". FL already posted about the ftp and ru problems

I have

Drodzy FileLaser Friend
Please check my account and statistics
Region 2
My files 250MB+ and 500MB+
average points 6,48... :facepalm:
Why?

My guess would be your traffic isn't Region 2.

I'll try and get some advanced country statistics done today.

Edit: Also, all downloads go into the download count, not just the ones that generate points.

today ...
May 24th, 2012
216 -1116 =5,16 :facepalm:

May 25th, 2012
Downloads 10
Points 36
average points=3,6
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

download especially with Polish, Germany and England!!!

Please verify!

Last edited:
Other hosts may be fine with violating the privacy of users, but unfortunately I am not. Even if I was comfortable with letting users view information about other users, it is prohibited under UK law by the Data Protection Act.

I ask for any combination of registered and how much he earned, but not like now that I have written, I have 5 referrals, and together they earned Points (Referals) 1200 (£ 0.60).
Referrals link for example: Ref = 29321301432342z and yet after that you can not know who it, so not much and so may help. Admin please add this, thanks

yeah web upload is too too too slow, please fix it, and when a file finish uploading I get this error An error occured while saving the file. Please try again. And the progress Bar doesn't work on Chrome, but it works on Firefox.

Again: "The requested file is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". File uploaded yesterday still not able to download. Please look into it.

today ...
May 24th, 2012
216 -1116 =5,16 :facepalm:

May 25th, 2012
Downloads 10
Points 36
average points=3,6
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

download especially with Polish, Germany and England!!!

Please verify!
Please actually read what I say. You quoted the answer to this, and I hate repeating myself.

All downloads are added to the download counter, not just the unique ones that generate points.

You can view advanced statistics by clicking on the date.
webupload speed is 30KB/s

yeah web upload is too too too slow, please fix it, and when a file finish uploading I get this error An error occured while saving the file. Please try again. And the progress Bar doesn't work on Chrome, but it works on Firefox.

Again: "The requested file is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". File uploaded yesterday still not able to download. Please look into it.

Working on it.

That's a bug in the advanced stats gathering. All downloads were giving points in advanced columns, not just unique ones. It's fixed now.

Are you thinking about change this point system? Is so confusing :/ Normal table(like other filehost) would be better.

(sorry for my English)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back