Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody will be able to download...

pls change ur download page...its confusing

You must solve the captcha below within 60 seconds and press enter

after entering captcha

when enter pressed nothing happen

download error... page not found...

The payment table has changed, WHY? WHY? I'm very confused, maybe now i won't register to filelaser, I don't know why you are to change the table, before was great, now for latin downloads is very bad comparing to the first payment table that it was days before..

WHY? :(

i can't Remote upload files with Bitshare premium. please fix it
Remote upload with rapidshare not working
Remote upload will work with http, https and ftp sites that support user:pass@link style links. There is no special treatment for other sites right now.

what will happen if I reach 750GB storage? will you expand it?

or

I have to create another premium account which I'm not gonna like it.
Premium storage will be expanded as our storage capacity grows.
6+6 = 12

May 16th, 2012 points stand
comparison points: very bad

This issue has been covered earlier in the thread.

hi..,

activation mail not received....

EDIT :

sorry... new account created again....check my PM...

how to change file name ??

free user speed ?? i think its varying a lot...pls fix it...nobody likes to download

thank you...
Free speeds will be increased again today.

Do not tell me it downloads
I can not download

Your download token has expired. Please refresh the page if you wish to try again.
Have you tried entering the captcha before 60 seconds?

why the rates have changed?

why Decreased (PPD) rate?

The payment table has changed, WHY? WHY? I'm very confused, maybe now i won't register to filelaser, I don't know why you are to change the table, before was great, now for latin downloads is very bad comparing to the first payment table that it was days before..

WHY? :(
I'm adjusting the rates based on updated ad statistics. It will be adjusted again today.

why u chosen point system??? Couldn't u give price in euro/usd directly!!!
Points are easier to work with when offering rewards that aren't money.

I want to try the host to see that this is, but the register are closed: (
Registrations are not closed.

This is a FUCKING SCAM FILEHOST, don't use it , and the creator is a little kid.He is not able to solve the problems don't have experience.Now children are doing business TOO BAD TOO BAD.

Can I somehow ban you from this thread?

Originally Posted by sobamelo
This is a FUCKING SCAM FILEHOST, don't use it , and the creator is a little kid.He is not able to solve the problems don't have experience.Now children are doing business TOO BAD TOO BAD.

I think you are fully wrong..the person who coded this hostis very much experienced.... He can solve any kinda....:sun:

Answering all the questions, takin serious most of suggestions, creating is own script and trying to ensure his own payment sistem isnt make filelaser a scam filehost run by children, is making him one of the best hosts run by professionals.
If FL would manage to keep good upload/download speeds and a reliable service in the near future would make them the best host around..

I would have to agree. Support is great, speeds aren't stupidly slow like other sites and he seems pretty serious about suggestions. If things stay stable this host has a lot of potential.

Some updates:

• Remote upload works with rapidshare now. If you want me to add other hosts, ask via email.
  • I've made Region 2 and 3 PPD a little better.
  • I've increased free user speeds.
  • Some people were reporting a bug with downloading. Unfortunately this was actually an upload bug that I've since fixed.
  • PPS is now 50% with 50% rebill.
  • I've fixed a bug that prevented people from deleting folders.

Answering all the questions, takin serious most of suggestions, creating is own script and trying to ensure his own payment sistem isnt make filelaser a scam filehost run by children, is making him one of the best hosts run by professionals.
If FL would manage to keep good upload/download speeds and a reliable service in the near future would make them the best host around..
I would have to agree. Support is great, speeds aren't stupidly slow like other sites and he seems pretty serious about suggestions. If things stay stable this host has a lot of potential.

<3

I just wish they increase the storage space soon, Most of us can fill 750GB in a week.
Storage space will be increased when we add more servers.

(pls provide download button ) instead of enter...people didn't know rather confused... how to download from filelaser

after entering captcha

so.., nobody likes to download from filelaser...

Last edited:
Please let us know when the free premium offer starts for WJ members because I'm in.

Need Search Files option in File Manager :)

Last edited:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/5114e0400b.jpg[/slide]
Never saw an Ad-Block Detector in any other Filehost till date, Nice Script, and I agree with what coolguy558 said.

Please let us know when the free premium offer starts for WJ member because I'm in.

Need Search Files option in File Manager :)
I'm working on new stuff for the File Manager right now.

No users can download free
this is what appears

Your download token has expired. Please refresh the page if you wish to try again.
You're pressing enter after typing the captcha, and you're entering the captcha before 60 seconds?

(pls provide download button ) instead of enter...people didn't know rather confused... how to download from filelaser

after entering captcha

so.., nobody likes to download from filelaser...

why u skip my comment ??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back