Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is awesome, beautiful design, the filemanager, the points system, very organized and professional. You gotta work on remote-upload though, we can only enter 5 links at a time.

Do you plan to increase the storage space? In this business(if you're serious) you gotta get ready for 1000Tbs of data.

P.S: Hater's gonna hate.

Last edited:
Speed for free users decreased and DC stuck :(
I'm experimenting with various free user speeds. It will probably increase again. I'm unfamiliar with what DC means.

lol, what do you mean by "Stats should be working again" ?

Those missing downloads were not credit to the stats.

I have nearly 250 downloads, and stats only credit 120 downloads.
I can grant the missing stats if you email me with your account details.

hello..,

whats the minimum payout...???

mode of payment....only paypal ?? alertpay available or not ???
Paypal and Moneybookers. AlertPay no longer accept file hosts.

This site is awesome, beautiful design, the filemanager, the points system, very organized and professional. You gotta work on remote-upload though, we can only enter 5 links at a time.

Do you plan to increase the storage space? In this business(if you're serious) you gotta get ready for 1000Tbs of data.

P.S: Hater's gonna hate.
I plan to increase the storage offered as the site gets older. For now we can't go offering what we don't have.

I'll take another pass at the remote upload after I finish up the new file manager features. Right now it has a 5 link limit because it has a 60 second execution limit.

remote upload nt working..
504 gateway error\

how to rename file?
File/folder renaming, passwords and public folders are in the works. Gateway error is what occurs if the remote upload takes longer than 60 seconds.

Now fixed the downloads statistics but have not added the points of downloads were made while they were frozen. I have about 168 downloads and I only have accounted for 98 :/

DC = Download Count. Its working now :)

Following is my suggestion for file manager:
=>Add search/find and rename files functionality in the file manager.
=>Also, right click to get/copy single links for each file instead of select and clicking view links.

what will happen if I reach 750GB storage? will you expand it?

or

I have to create another premium account which I'm not gonna like it.

Could you be more specific?

d925dd0fe0.jpg
2b3fff4b37.jpg

403cacc903.jpg

6+6 = 12

May 16th, 2012 points stand

Last edited:
hi..,

activation mail not received....

EDIT :

sorry... new account created again....check my PM...

how to change file name ??

free user speed ?? i think its varying a lot...pls fix it...nobody likes to download

thank you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back