Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg are we getting paid today? This is my third time making a reference to not being paid and you said over 6 hours ago payments were processing and I still havent seen it in my paypal account

Has your payment been approved? If yes then you will be paid shortly. If not then you will be paid next week assuming your payment is approved. I don't personally do this so please have some patience and you will receive your payment. If you have a query about your payment then send me a message and I can look into it for you but if it has been approved there is nothing more I can do so just bear with me.

In regards to upload problems we are working round the clock to improve this for you, so once again just give us some time and everything will be back to normal.

Everyone who sent me a message has been responded to.

Greg

The same thing happened the last time and I had to wait another week before being payed out and I was given the same excuses. My payment was also approved to be paid on the on the 1st and wasnt paid out until the 10th. Am I going to have to wait two cycles again?

Payment received, wont hurt if other times you will just wait without panic, i mean ..a day is much if you need the money imediately, i will give you that but be patience ..because as long as the money get here and you dont have a big need for them the panic would eat your brain and time unnecessary.
Thanks for the payment, now we all wait for upload issues to be fixed.
Best regards, Ms7.

10211123064583478395.png

why my request was refused payment?

In addition, my money has been removed.
nick: alerkus

Admin, help me.

My money was gone, no $ 22.89 :(

I did not get paid.

Like I said payment hasnt been received I waited patiently and was given the same excuse again only to not be paid. Greg whats the real problem. Looks like all the alertpay people were paid and PayPal folks werent. Whats the real issue Greg?

As you can see this isnt the first time this has happened either

Last edited:
Dear Greg

Actually you are losing the confidence of members, if you do not have a fixed day for payment is difficult

In which the real right day for payment? Tuesday or Wednesday? already have two weeks to not get my payment on the exact day

So it is difficult

Dear Greg...

This payment is approved, but I haven't been received.

Could you check this payment?

Thanks for your great support.

My ID: m10539055

WrWDWNZ.jpg

scofiel -
dirk diggler -
M10539055 -

Everyone has been paid apart from a select few paypal payments. Obviously you guys talking about it are in that group. Of course you will be paid and yes Tuesday is still the day we send payments on, just over the last week or so we have encountered an issue or two and it's slowed a few payments down. If you request earlier than it may help for future payments but I cannot guarantee that. I am sorry about the delay there is nothing I can do personally to speed anything up. Were you paid last week even if it was a day or so late? Yes. Will you be paid this week? once again yes.

Greg

scofiel -
dirk diggler -
M10539055 -

Everyone has been paid apart from a select few paypal payments. Obviously you guys talking about it are in that group. Of course you will be paid and yes Tuesday is still the day we send payments on, just over the last week or so we have encountered an issue or two and it's slowed a few payments down. If you request earlier than it may help for future payments but I cannot guarantee that. I am sorry about the delay there is nothing I can do personally to speed anything up. Were you paid last week even if it was a day or so late? Yes. Will you be paid this week? once again yes.

Greg

Had you said something a little earlier or identified us a little earlier there wouldnt be a need for us to keep repeating ourselves. I was paid last week but that payment was a week late and it looks like this will happen this week again. What is the issue with my account that is slowing me down from being payed along with everyone else. I also sent support a ticket about the issue and it took 2-3 days last time for them to even get back to me with nothing more than a canned response. What should I expect going forward, I requested my payment on Sunday afternoon, why should I need more time than that?

Web upload is too slow...
FTP transfer doesnt work, conecting.. disconnected.. conecting..
Remote upload from other hostings... the same, and we cant upload from filejungle...

dirk diggler - Sending me a PM will always get you a faster response. I don't find out the issues in advance so I can't really tell you in advance. Nothing with your account is slowing you down it's just bad luck by the looks of it.

Everyone - We have added additional FTP servers today so you should be noticing better speeds and/or improved times on pending files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back