Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PM's sent to me will be replied to very shortly.

Your payments are being processed now so you will see the pending status change to approved very shortly, then of course you will receive payment tomorrow.

Uploading seems to work fine here, I have forwarded your complaints so if you are still noticing problems etc just let me know and I will try my best to help.

Greg
Hi Greg, uploading doesn't seem to work fine at all, ftp keeps resetting my files every 5-6 seconds, so I can't upload a file today. And also, remote upload stucks too, it's been 3 hrs and all I got are "fail uploads".:facepalm:

Just finished (finally!!!) uploading 400mb a file through web upload...... took me 2 hours to upload!!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

what's going on with the upload speeds??!! they were so good and since yesterday totally screwed up....

FileJungle to FileJungle remote will not be re-added so you will have to find alternate methods for uploading your files.

I am having the FS to FJ problem looked at now.

I am still going through PM's so if you haven't received a response just bear with me as I am dealing with all the messages.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back