Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0d34619031.png

I too am still waiting.

I would like to share with other members here my belief that like ALL other companies there is a little statistics cheating in FileJungle.

Of course I have downloads counted on my statistics board but yesterday I uploaded a file and shared it with a friend to download it as he regarded my file as secuse free of viruses etc so I uploaded it to send it to him only.

He downloaded the file as free user from the site last night. Download was 100% complete but the download did not count in the statistics even now 12 hours after the download process.

So it seems that Filejungle counts downloads but not all of them. If some uploaders have large amount of uploaded material I regard the earnings should be even more high but some downloads do not count as a trick from the company for uploader's earnings reduce and less expenses to the company.

Regards!

That's common sense no? The guys need to make money, a little fiddling has to be done, there could be those who get 10k downloads a day but only get like 3-4 sales a week, can't be perfect and none are. Rapidshare are the most accurate in my experience and Hotfile were pretty good.

End of the day, if I'm getting paid for someone to use my link or buy through it, I'll take that to the bank.

Greg assured that all payments will be paid, as you see you can not believe his words, I still have not received payment even though it was approved.

Ironclad - I said that webmoney would be paid today which it has been. I also said paypal would be paid very shortly for the remaining users who have approved payments and are yet to receive payment. When you receive your payment I would like a nice apology.

Greg

Seems im not payed..noway FJ always paid and Greg is always nice with me,seems im not the only one so im more happy,lets wait,my payment is aprovved from Monday nigth and isnt paid.

Ironclad - I said that webmoney would be paid today which it has been. I also said paypal would be paid very shortly for the remaining users who have approved payments and are yet to receive payment. When you receive your payment I would like a nice apology.

Greg

Still have not received payment on PayPal, My user name: ptcpaid

hi Greg, what about my PM, i sent to you 2 times but no reply yet :(

anyway, thanks for payment ;) and hope you will fix my bug soon, this the second times i got that bug :(

next time, i swear that i will take some pictures day by day for you to show you that i do NOT CHOICE PPS PLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back