Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladyk - Your actually becoming boring so I have begun to report your posts since they are useless.
Greg be nice with the lady, she came here to request support, until now there's no answer to her case.
Stillcyco - Your ticket was answered, I just saw that. I am not sure what you want. You broke our rules and got banned so that's basically the end of that.
Not really answered, this will be the first filehost service that closes the ticket of my request for support, all the others keep the communication until the user closes the ticket or stop sending replies for the ticket.

I don't understand which one of your rules i broke and if i broke your rules then why are you keeping active the files of an account that is breaking the rules of filejungle.

I guess that's why you're so busy Greg because you are asking your customers to open a ticket for every simple question.

Please check again why the second reply of my ticket have no answer.

Thanx for your answer Greg.

Are you out of diskspace FJ :(

I got this error

Response: 452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second
Response: 452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second

Today I bought a premium (more than 6 hours ago) and unfortunately I have the word "Exceeds your storage limit".

this may work:

sign out, then close your browser (to clear old session cookie)
Code:
http://www.filejungle.com/logout.php

open your browser and sign in to your premium account (to create a new session cookie)
Code:
http://www.filejungle.com/login.php

Are you out of diskspace FJ :(

I got this error

No we are not :) You shouldn't be receiving any errors of that nature, still experiencing problems?

hi greg : 40 minutes without a download for free user???? WTF IS GOING ON ?

What do you mean? I don't quite understand what your asking.

Stillcyco - I have been nice to that user plenty of times and the problem has been explained, so don't make assumptions. In regards to you it has been explained in this thread that my scope and ability in terms of help here is limited, that is why our ticket system exists. I already showed you a specific area of our terms and conditions which relates to files and that alone answers your question.

Greg

FileJungle-Greg said:
Your payment was declined because it has been decided we no longer want to work with you as an affiliate, this is not a decision from me its just what I am telling you. Your account will remain active but from a business perspective nothing will be continuing.

sverdios said:
Why you declined my latest payment request? :facepalm:

User ID:
paypal account:

Sinttulo-1-7.png

and declined amount not returned to my profits:facepalm:

please fix them and I`m waiting your response

This shit should be known, are you responsible for the site? and this is the professional solution, more than two weeks had this resolution, but they have not said anything, yet continued uploading, generating income (accumulated to $ 66) and now tells me to discontinue my affiliate, does not pay me what I should, and say "follow uploading not close the account but not pay anymore and all your files online will follow"

Are kidding me!

Pay me my $66 at least and proceed to empty my files properly!

@Greg,
my exceed storage issue has been solved,
thanks

I just read the US thread and saw the representative clearly stated of what the users been cheating about and even put down the self referral names.

maybe you should do the same for cheaters or any guy you suspect of it Greg, it will clear all the doubts :D I know in TOC you mention to keep all information private but does this also include those cheaters?

Last edited:
I am using Zoom uploader. However, to be able to upload in my account I need to have a premium zoom uploader.

It's easy though. Just refer the app developer and he will make it it premium. There's one problem though ... I already have an account with Filejungle which is unused.

How can I solve this?

Check your message.

@Greg,
my exceed storage issue has been solved,
thanks

I just read the US thread and saw the representative clearly stated of what the users been cheating about and even put down the self referral names.

maybe you should do the same for cheaters or any guy you suspect of it Greg, it will clear all the doubts :D I know in TOC you mention to keep all information private but does this also include those cheaters?

Good point, maybe we will in the future I'll look into it. We do prefer to keep things private so as to not give other cheaters advantages in to how they can avoid detection.

Last edited:
@Greg,
Will you discontinue someone's affiliate program if he cannot generate sales?
sverdios's case might panic us significantly.
Did he cheat your system or just contribute too low (i.e., no sales)?
Could you explain the reason?

Last edited:
Good come to kindly request that all files are deleted from my account.

user: "Masqueguarra"

I hope your kind attention and not to let the files online in spite of ban my account without justification just to make money from my files as they usually do.

I am using Zoom uploader. However, to be able to upload in my account I need to have a premium zoom uploader.

It's easy though. Just refer the app developer and he will make it it premium. There's one problem though ... I already have an account with Filejungle which is unused.

How can I solve this?

donate him 20-25 USD for premium filejungle, I do, however, advise you to use the FTP instead. Its faster than the zoom.

Good come to kindly request that all files are deleted from my account.

user: "Masqueguarra"

I hope your kind attention and not to let the files online in spite of ban my account without justification just to make money from my files as they usually do.

I told you on MSN that will ignore and not erase the files and fixed correctly ;)

Be polite and correct them is a waste of time and that this is really short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back