Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Filejungle!

Please help me check, I do not get paid for the past week (Transaction Date: 2011-12-19)!

My Account: ging18

Thanks Filejungle

59fc9751ed.jpg

What is this? My avg internet security block when trying to login.

Welcome Filejungle!

Please help me check, I do not get paid for the past week (Transaction Date: 2011-12-19)!

My Account: ging18

Thanks Filejungle

You requested late, your payment will be processed next week.

59fc9751ed.jpg

What is this? My avg internet security block when trying to login.

I will look into this for you, I have never seen this before.

please give us a button to delete DMCA files, for the 30th time :(

For the 31st time it is being worked on :) You will have your button.

Approved, still not payed?

What's your username so I can look into it for you.

Hi greg,
I check my total bonus today that about 8 hrs ago it is still 6 something and today is 5 something.

Also the bonus today section should be 0.8 but now is less at 0.66? The day hasn't change yet...

I will check later for the statistic from the day promotion and do the calculation and see whether it's telly. :)

vale, es que acostumbra a banear a los usuarios antes de pagarlos, cuando generas bastante dinero y ven que no vas a generar aun mas al día te desactivan la cuenta, por lo menos mi caso a sido descarado por que ni siquiera subo contenido copyright.

Stillcyco - I told you to contact our team as I cannot personally do anything for you. If you have submitted a ticket what is the ticket number? I can then try to have it looked into faster.
Right... the ticket is #373441

After that i received the email i sent the reply with the simple question... why are my files active?, but you already told me that is part of your rules to close those accounts violating your Terms and Conditions but keep those files (violating your Terms and Conditions).

Anyways i wanted to have a comunication but i have been totally ignored.

Should i open a ticket for every question Greg?

Thanks for your reply Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back