Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my ref earning 7x$ and he was paid 7x$ but my ref's earning show 1x$.

The first week he joined pps plan and he earned 6x$.

Do you only pay ref's earning for PPD plan ?

I think you should pay all ref's earning for all plan. If you do, please update my stat of ref's earning.

BONUS:

25% on referrals' download earnings

FTP Error ...

Response: 452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second

Greg can you explain from reading other people's passwords, etc?

I think its their right to be able to administer password etc, for the purpose of audit, and or investigation, kind of like when police force bank to release info about an account, what they would do is to keep the information private and not showing to anyone else. We do use their service after all, and I think its on their TOS that they can access private info about us but will keep it private.

It is best to separate your mail password with any of these filehosting password or any passwords of any account you have. I have a password manager on my android to do it neatly.

anyway, I also need to confirm one thing. I used to be able to do this with wupload but filesonic wont let me. so I want to confirm whether at filejungle I can do it or not.

If my editor ( who is not my ref) make a deal with me to post single FJ links at my site, and from that I gain 25% earnings from site sales, also including 10 % extra from my editor (who pays me because of my traffic) , will I get into trouble in the future? He pays me manualy, not through FJ system.

Thanks,

Cilembu - Arrangements you have with other users which are not related to our system are totally down to you. We obviously won't do anything in regards to this.

Greg: can u check to ftp..
alot of files are waiting with 'processing' info over 30min..

I will have this looked into for you.

User disable?

PM me with your username etc and I will look into it for you and see what can be done. We don't disable users without a reason contrary to what others may try to have you believe.

Greg

Hi, :)

"Free User speed: 500Kb/s"

sanstitreuvu.png

1644529908.png

I wanted to know, why I do not download at 500kb/s ? :blush:

Cilembu - Arrangements you have with other users which are not related to our system are totally down to you. We obviously won't do anything in regards to this.

I will have this looked into for you.

PM me with your username etc and I will look into it for you and see what can be done. We don't disable users without a reason contrary to what others may try to have you believe.

Greg

Thanks for the heads up mate ;)

Hi, :)

"Free User speed: 500Kb/s"

sanstitreuvu.png

1644529908.png

I wanted to know, why I do not download at 500kb/s ? :blush:

you are actually downloading at 800 kb/s mate its 100 KB/s right?

@EnzoLouis,

filejungle, fileserve and uploadstation servers are located in the U.S., so the speed to Europe is lower.

Even with premium account, download is never very fast, unless you uses a program like jdownloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back