Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't flood this thread..just wait for greg's reply!

it is getting really annoying for all the rest...........of users.

if u get disabled there must be a very serious reason

either manipulate the system (fake ref.)

or

uploading banned content

there will be a reply from support here probably

**we are not related to all of this but there ll be a reply to close the issue

Last edited:
greg we are all worried , i guess you have to reply about this and stop the ignorance
or just edit your TOS . coz there is no reason to ban him . (i'm not related to him under any way) .

One question here, since when we cannot have 100s of referrals, and you require from us to have files uploaded, to be payed?
In case some big forum admin puts banner on his sites, and gets 100s, maybe 1000s of referrals, and no files uploaded, and earns 1000s of $ a day, you will not pay him? Why, as a webmaster, would someone need to explain what he does, ( I mean, does he helps to anyone, or not) and how you determine what is cheating, and what not?

Now, this statement is ridiculous. Referral system is exactly that, referring people to use your service, and earn REFERRAL EARNINGS ( in your case 25% from referrals earnings). That is why you have that column : REFERRALS
In case you don't like your own rules, you are required to announce rules changes, and terminate your referral program. But statements like this are ridiculous. I see nothing in your statement regarding that user, where he breaks any rules, or you don't know what referring people is.
It's like saying that it is not enough to earn, just by placing our referral banner, and earn from that.

That, by definition, is what an affiliate system is. It's designed to make you money while other people work for you, indirectly. Which is also why you're not earning 100% but instead a smaller %.

If you're going to deny a payout request just because a person is successful in recruiting a bunch of affiliates, well, you know what that makes you, right?

Yes, i agree with you :)

I read back a few pages, but I'm still confused... did Greg indicate that he's not going to pay someone because they didn't upload - only referred? It is getting really annoying how all of the filehosts try to get out of paying and I'm hoping thats not the case here.

/waiting for Greg to clarify

I am sure multiple users can testify to me helped them work for FJ :). Greg said with me: I not working while i tried introduce FJ

Introducing and securing new referral for Filejungle is not effort? Since it is clearly stated in Filejungle own website that you will get paid for the income of your referral, any penny that Filejungle refuse to pay on this ground can be viewed as scam. If this is not resolved promptly, I suggest you file a complain with WJ admin to ban filejungle as WJ will not tolerate scammer operating here.

I am sure multiple users can testify to me helped them work for FJ :). Greg said with me: I not working while i tried introduce FJ
That's great that many users can testify to you and I support you too though I am not your ref.
I believe you can get your ac back~ :sun:

I hope I can too....
wait for Greg, you are the only one who can help me :'(

As a Member, you may refer additional Members (each, a "Referral") to FileJungleâ„¢. Where such Referrals submit Applications for Premium Membership, and where FileJungleâ„¢ accepts the application of the applicable Referrals ("Successful Referral"), the referring Member shall receive certain bonus payments from FileJungleâ„¢ ("Referral Payments"). The Referral Payments shall only be available to Members whose Accounts are in good standing. All determinations regarding Referrals and associated Referral Payments shall be made by FileJungleâ„¢ in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that FileJungleâ„¢ is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to qualify for Referral Payments.

No one branded anyone a cheater so I am not quite sure where you all seem to have come up with that phrase from.

City25 - I will speak to you via PM so there is no need to continuously spam the thread to try and play the victim when you are fully aware of what's going on. I have replied to you I can't wait for your response.

Everyone - Anyone who PM'd me asking for an upgrade has been upgraded.

Greg

ftp files uploaded never appear in my file manager.....

hey dude, may i know what is your FTP client?
does it support UTF-8 coding?

If not, try to make your file name to full english characters.

i made a test before. if the file name contain some special characters,
the file may not disappear in Manager. But this problem seems found in some FTP client who don't support UTF-8 coding only.

i just using fileZilla. It's worked in different kind of characters.:))

How can you not provide FSO remote upload? what is that joke? :facepalm:, your remote upload panel is the weakest one among file hosting X-(

How can you not provide FSO remote upload? what is that joke? :facepalm:, your remote upload panel is the weakest one among file hosting X-(

how can't you check the previous post to ask this silly question?:facepalm:
FSO is blocking FJ. FJ provided before but disabled already.X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back