Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on filejungle do something, did you not see that you may get a few more webmasters coming your way now that wupload is closing shop???

If not, please employ some people with some insight into this biz.

FTP speed at 2 mbps! its getting worse. Used to get 15-30 mbps in wupload, but in FJ 5mbps. now 2! wats going on!?

Even after so much support from the people, FJ is not improving. This way many uploaders and FJ usage will get low as site is not loading fast as well! Get new servers!?

Wupload is like a huge dam. The owner build it up, store all the water he can and then all of a sudden blow it up. All the water will rush downstream and those smaller structures (Filepost, Filejungle, etc) on the way will be overwhelmed and eventually destroyed.

96cfca239d.jpg

:( :'(

Wupload is like a huge dam. The owner build it up, store all the water he can and then all of a sudden blow it up. All the water will rush downstream and those smaller structures (Filepost, Filejungle, etc) on the way will be overwhelmed and eventually destroyed.

Damn it, is filepost just as broken now?? was thinking of trying that next

Filejungle is not down, it is just extremely slow... I use chrome and as I wait up a few minutes it always loads up eventually :) It's not a great incestive for people to buy premium on a site this slow though, they really need to do something about it. :facepalm:

And since I am here, let me complain a little from the remote upload:
1. Once a remote link is entered it cannot be cancelled, I accidentally entered the wrong links and despite me wanting to spare them the bandwidth usage, there was no button to cancel it, so the files got uploaded and I had to delete them after that.

2. I remote from personal links that end up in something like http://mysite.com/r.d@phpjkfcvgfeigjkget3hjkkd, then instead of the file name filejungle catches the last part of the link and since there is a dot it become the file extention but filejungle only lets me rename the file name and not the extention, so my file becomes filename.rar.php@jkfcvgfeigjkget3hjkkd, a very long file extention which looks really bad. Can't you change the file renaming to include changing the extention too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back