Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XzJoNzX You are late 1 day .
Pay calculated weekly; payday is every Tuesday beginning from the previous Saturday/Friday.
You have to request your payment in this period Saturday/Friday to receive the payment next week . At least I understand so :) Previous week I have requested my payment at wednesday and I received it last week at Tuesday and it was approved Monday .

You will get your money tuesday morning.
edit: ups, azazel is right. yesterday was not friday ..
If you lucky, you will get your money next week..if you are not, you will have to wait another.

You will get your money tuesday morning.
edit: ups, azazel is right. yesterday was not friday ..
If you lucky, you will get your money next week..if you are not, you will have to wait another.

@XzJoNzX You are late 1 day . You have to request your payment in this period Saturday/Friday to receive the payment next week . At least I understand so :) Previous week I have requested my payment at wednesday and I received it last week at Tuesday and it was approved Monday .

yeap, according to that latest day to press button/req.payout is friday. (probably azazel correct:) )

Anyone wanna tell me when my payment will be approved? now its Pending,asked it yesterday

as for the question he/she might get the payout since jungle uses USA time ;) (depends what time pressed the button)

Hello, Just one question to members here...

It is the second time happened today, that even though I chose to change the affiliate plan it still stays the same.

I tried to change the plan 6 days ago and I was shown a message that The new affiliate plan will be active 13 November 11 pm. Now After this time has passed I take a look at my account and my affiliate plan remains the OLD same one.

It is the second time this happens to me (same thing previous week when trying to alter affiliate plan again without success again).

Does this happened to anybody else also?

Greg please help me with the proplem is possible....I can not keep on uploading under these circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back