Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my first sale after removed all other mirror links (WUpload, Filesonic) of some big files :sun:

4123105.jpg

4123115.jpg

Filejungle is really the best with Domain sale commission! =)
Anybody else got more sales?

3 days premium is OK and more convenience for people who just need download some files
I think uploader got sales easier if 10Gb file allowed when upload

Last edited:
You should request payment on SUNDAY so you will receive your payment on TUESDAY.

Since you requested on Tuesday, you will get your payment on next Tuesday.

i reg the carnival promotion today that is 3O october 2O11 because i just see the the ads at warez-bb also at 3O october 2O11.. but the promotion tell i must to be reg before 3O october.. any chance for me to participate this carnival? thanks greg..
if not, then better i stick with wupload to focus with only just 1 file hosting to get better earning in pps..

Last edited:
hey greg any update about the search functions? It will be nice if it could search inside a designated folder instead of all the folders becuase the files sometimes are repeated and i have no idea which one belong to which folder.

can't remove

"failed ftp upload list"

"dmca remove files"

also we can't determine on which the file was located before it got deleted by DMCA

:facepalm:

Any promotions for PPD users is announcing?

Currently we only have the PPS promotion running, it's possible we will run a PPD program in the future but not for now.

dude same problem..processing files takesssssssssss ages

facing the prob since 3 days

Processing via FTP? Are you still noticing problems?

Your request to change payment plan has been accepted; the new program will be effective on 12 AM EST 31Oct2011 for your account.

The promotion says for me to join, I have to change to either mixed or PPS before October 30. I have joined to Mixed Plan but my account is effective on Oct 31 2011. Am I still able to join? Thanks!

Yes you will be fine.

the search files by date, in filemanager, is not working.

Seems fine here, still noticing errors?

3 days premium is OK and more convenience for people who just need download some files
I think uploader got sales easier if 10Gb file allowed when upload

I can see if the file limit can be raised. It's not a guarantee but I will see what can be done, although 10GB is quite large :)

I am still waiting for my payment. I asked for payment on 25th October but it's now 29th.... Still pending.....

You will be paid on Tuesday the 1st of November since you requested after Sunday.

can you add japan to B

there alot ppl in japan buying premium account

Group changes will be looked at in the future, I have said this probably a hundred times, if changes occur you will be informed.

i reg the carnival promotion today that is 3O october 2O11 because i just see the the ads at warez-bb also at 3O october 2O11.. but the promotion tell i must to be reg before 3O october.. any chance for me to participate this carnival? thanks greg..
if not, then better i stick with wupload to focus with only just 1 file hosting to get better earning in pps..

If you reg'd in time then you can take part yes. So if you registered yesterday being the 30th then you will be able to take part.

Filejungle have banned post in forum akiba-online?

We haven't banned anything if that's what you are asking.

Any possibility that you add the Easybytez.com host site to the remote upload options?

I can have this idea put forward, it requires some time and effort to add file hosts into our RU feature so it isn't something that will happen in a day.

until now ftp upload speed is capped to 3mbps

even though im using US RDP :facepalm:

4Gb+ file took 15 to 30minutes :facepalm:

FTP is not capped, just because a transfer doesn't go at wild speeds does not imply things are capped.

hey greg any update about the search functions? It will be nice if it could search inside a designated folder instead of all the folders becuase the files sometimes are repeated and i have no idea which one belong to which folder.

It's being worked on and will be implemented in due course. It just takes time to update things especially when we have multiple other issues to deal with simultaneously.

can't remove

"failed ftp upload list"

"dmca remove files"

also we can't determine on which the file was located before it got deleted by DMCA

:facepalm:

This is also being worked on, what do you mean about determining? Explain what you mean there so I can try have that fixed too.

Greg

Need help
i got one sale. I earn 10$ now i want to upgrade my account into premium.but iam unable to upgrade it.
288dff8b8e.bmp

86a8f5ef68.bmp

48a5174c67.jpg

I urgently need filejungle premium account bcz i want to leech Filejungle to filejungle lot of posts are waiting for my links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back