Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Greg

Please support https:// for Rapidshare links, because if I use http:// with RS links to remote upload my links to FJ and in the time I was downloading something from Rapidshare, then RS will discover different IPS (your servers and mine) in the same time are using my RS premium account and they will block my account, unfortunately they always do that, so if you can support https:// this will be great.

Thanks in advance.

We will look into this for you and try to add this option as well, please bare with us. Thanks.

Either Greg or file names, changing the water halletsen File naming problem, but 40 does not change when the only issue we should do it unlimited or use of this euphoria is please do not EDIT it does not change the file name is such a bad ...: S

Please explain this again :)

b2cf25.gif

Here is the 22x22 logo one or two people asked for.

Last edited:
reverse, Cena... Please, guys...

reverse, I think that you are trying to play some role of a business instructor? Who are you anyway? Chief of File Hosts? Chief of WJ? Filesonic/Wupload stuff?

We don't care! I don't care! Stop turning the topic into a "battleground"!

Stop using your outrageous sarcasm, filled with huge amounts of irony. It's ridiculous!

Stop telling us who is the best, who is second and so on... I believe that everyone here has his own ranking, but only YOU are feel obliged to share it here... And specially in this topic.

Stop using FileJungle ads for mocks! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! Fresh and extremely COOL!

Yeah, they kick the monkey? What's the problem? They will kick NOT only the monkey, believe me! And one more thing... You are NOBODY to tell them what they should use and what they have to do. You are not their chief.

FileJungle are great! And this is fact, buddy. ;)

Stop advertise those File Hosts here. Go and advertise in other forums. Make some referrals, Drink a cup of tea, Go out - Go for a walk, but don't bother us with your bullshit.

Don't understand you at all.

Check this example:

If you love Pizza, you don't go into McDonald's to tell them that they sucks, right?

If you like your girlfriend, you don't go to those girls that you think for ugly and tell them that they sucks, right?

What are you trying to do anyway?

I hate FSO, but i don't share those feelings in Filesonic official topic, right? I have some File Host respect! Have you?

With best feelings, guys. ;)

M.D.House.

I was about to reply to you but then I found this looking at your avatar :).
Trust me , this picture has NOT been modified at all. :)

It says it all.

456d1e.jpg

Reverse - Seeing as you seem to have a problem with everything we do here at filejungle I don't really know what to say to you anymore. Thanks for all your feedback and I hope you enjoy your time at whichever file hosts you decide to use. Just to clarify, we did not copy anything whether it be banners or whatever you have suggested and I can assure you we won't be copying any download table as you put it. You can attempt to discredit or slate us as much as you want but that doesn't really give out the impression that fso or wu have users of a high maturity level :)

There are over 20 File hosts thread , I haven't said anything about them at all , ever !

You can have a look at your main project Fileserve and your other failed project Uploadstation , I have never posted anything there.

I am NOT taking any credit to discredit you at all , all I am saying is - if you keep on copying business model of your competitors , you will have more failed projects like Uploadstation.

Original is original after all. :)

Hope to see Belgium in Group 2 very soon after all .. you know the rest. :)

And Regarding our maturity level - Oh please - Please give it a break.

Its you who are kicking an innocent animal in the face :) .. uh .. talking about our maturity level ..

Regards

Last edited:
Reverse - Hello, seems you still have lots of positive feedback to enlighten me with. So if there are 20 other file hosts what makes it ok to come into our support thread and continually throw out allegations towards us? Not taking any credit to discredit us? Does that even make sense? Please don't worry about our business model that's our job. Adverts are supposed to be inventive and eye catching, the majority of people who have seen our ads enjoy them. There is a big difference between an image of a monkey being kicked and you coming on here everyday making up allegations and promoting other file hosts whilst at the same time trying to discredit us. This is where our maturity levels differ. I have no problem with you supporting other file hosts but please do it in THEIR support thread not here.

Thanks

Reverse - Hello, seems you still have lots of positive feedback to enlighten me with. So if there are 20 other file hosts what makes it ok to come into our support thread and continually throw out allegations towards us? Not taking any credit to discredit us? Does that even make sense? Please don't worry about our business model that's our job. Adverts are supposed to be inventive and eye catching, the majority of people who have seen our ads enjoy them. There is a big difference between an image of a monkey being kicked and you coming on here everyday making up allegations and promoting other file hosts whilst at the same time trying to discredit us. This is where our maturity levels differ. I have no problem with you supporting other file hosts but please do it in THEIR support thread not here.

Thanks

Hello greg

I have a meeting just now.
I will be back in 1 hour.
Please Please stay in this mood only.
It would be fun to reply you on this.

Cya soon .. gotta go now.

hedwig - You changed it within the dashboard settings correct? Did you save it? When you go back into the dashboard settings has it saved to 1024mb? or it is back to 450mb? Could you tell me what browser you are using and version and your os?

Thanks

Hello Mr Greg . i like ur site seems good to me .

but Why counts downloads appear late !!!

in WU and others .. they count at once .

Thanks .

Whiteheart - Yes we know the count does not appear instant and we are working on correcting this so please just bare with us and things will be improved :)

hedwig - You changed it within the dashboard settings correct? Did you save it? When you go back into the dashboard settings has it saved to 1024mb? or it is back to 450mb? Could you tell me what browser you are using and version and your os?
Thanks
I chose 450MB then click save .When you go back into the dashboard settings has it still 1024MB. I using browser Mozilla firefox new version.

Very happy with filejungle! A great job was done. So far everything works, and also excellent support from Greg. Really wish all the luck. thanksss :D

Whiteheart - Yes we know the count does not appear instant and we are working on correcting this so please just bare with us and things will be improved :)

Thanks Mr Greg For Very Good Support . B-)
RU is very Fast Thanks Again ;)

When i Need Premium i'll send you screenshot for my Wupload earning .. =)

hedwig - I have the same setup and it works ok here, I will have this looked at for you. If things do start to work ok please let me know, also could you try clearing your cache? ctrl+f5 just to see if this helps.

whiteheart - Sure thing, I will be happy to upgrade you.

Welcome @ WJ Filejungle

the last offer for premium is 3 months if we can show earning more then 200$ then is there any change of 6 monhts or 1 year premium and also your site looks nice :)

I wish you will not run away in few days :)

Best Of Luck

ar!yan - We won't be running away i can promise you that :) Currently the offer is just for 3months, maybe in the future new offers will arrise. If they do you guys will be the first to know.

Greg

Gerg, thanks for the kind reply i pm you the screenshot of my earning status from last filehost and i sent you my filejungle email and id also and waiting for the premium upgrade ;)

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back