FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

MaxFJ

@Moloch, actually, we have increase maximum file size up to 5 Gb recently. If you still have any issues, please contact webmasters manager and clarify details to get help.

@theteen18, we will think about it.

Denice12

@MaxFJ is maximum file size 5gb for free users?

I ask because a forum like planetsuzy still only allows files up to 2gb from Filejoker.

Moloch

@Moloch, actually, we have increase maximum file size up to 5 Gb recently. If you still have any issues, please contact webmasters manager and clarify details to get help.

@theteen18, we will think about it.
Of course I will never renew my account with this kind of Hosting for me is not worth anything
all money thrown away
Upload 5 GB but on which movies I saw this thing
or contacted the support on the site but it is useless for me this hosting is dead
the fairytale time is over only inexperienced users can believe it

Last edited:

MaxFJ

@Mr Jinx, we always pay on Mondays, but we recommend to request payout as early as possible to get it next Monday guaranteed.

@mehararain, minimum payout is $100, all other questions you can discuss with webmasters manager privately, it's much better. Check your PM, please.

@advf13, your sales and earnings depend on a lot of factors. Just contact manager and we will be happy to help you with your working methods to get better result.

@appu2005, we have replied to your email, please check it!

@nidzamarkoni, payouts are in progress.

Top Bottom