FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
if u not have sales de % of ppd down

Yes, you are right!

Thanks for that info.

Another question I'm on PPD. How come I earned $3.7572 for 404 free downloads yesterday but only $2.7807 for 403 free downloads the other day?

It's because our PPD rate is dynamic (with daily updates) and depends on your sales most of all. The more sales you make, the higher rate you will get. As result, even on PPD plan you have to be focused on the sales to earn good money!

Hi. I requested my first payout. I entered my webmoney z purse number (Z************) to the right of Payment Info and selected Webmoney from the dropdown menu. I clicked on Request Payment and then clicked on Request Payment again on the next page.

Did I do it correctly?

Hi. I requested my first payout. I entered my webmoney z purse number (Z************) to the right of Payment Info and selected Webmoney from the dropdown menu. I clicked on Request Payment and then clicked on Request Payment again on the next page.

Did I do it correctly?

Actually, you need save your payment details at first and request payout after that. If your balance was decreased, then you did this correctly. Anyway, contact webmasters support, clarify your username and we will be able to help you. Check your e-mail, please!

Did Max made anybody's free speed slow for downloaders

As a rule, we can do this by request. Contact webmasters support to clarify situation if you have any questions. Check your PM, please.

in my rdp I can't login
please help..

Denice12 is right. It's better to contact webmasters support directly with matters like this. By the way, we have answered to your request.

hello Maxfj, 2 things I would like to request,... my renewal for premium is coming up today, may you please extend it? my id is 10403362807 and also if possible, can you make my possible file size upload per file higher than 2gb per file? some files I would like to upload are in the 4-5gb range. please let me know and thanks for your great service!

hello Maxfj, 2 things I would like to request,... my renewal for premium is coming up today, may you please extend it? my id is 10403362807 and also if possible, can you make my possible file size upload per file higher than 2gb per file? some files I would like to upload are in the 4-5gb range. please let me know and thanks for your great service!

We have answered in details via e-mail, please check it!

Back