FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,219 comments
their server down now: Error 520 Ray ID: 318ff2467a1a0725 • 2016-12-29 20:19:20 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error

i tried to download from my server in NL
-------------------------------------------------------

i opened the link in my browser on my pc , but now i get another error: You don't have permission to download this file.

Last edited:

Why some files can't be downloaded? Can anybody download this file? https://filejoker.net/5x7ecmwv27ov

It says "You don't have permission to download this file."

It's very strange...

Its just bcoz the file might have reached its free download limit. check total downloads for that file also compare with other files which has similar number of downloads.. they gets freezed for premium user ther after..

ex: my files are restricted to download only 150 times by free users then after only the file will be downloaded by premium users alone.
unfortunately most of my files get downloaded 150 times with in 1-2 days.. :(

Last edited:

Why some files can't be downloaded? Can anybody download this file? https://filejoker.net/5x7ecmwv27ov

It says "You don't have permission to download this file."

It's very strange...

Its just bcoz the file might have reached its free download limit. check total downloads for that file also compare with other files which has similar number of downloads.. they gets freezed for premium user ther after..

ex: my files are restricted to download only 150 times by free users then after only the file will be downloaded by premium users alone.
unfortunately most of my files get downloaded 150 times with in 1-2 days.. :(

then you get good no. of sales after 1-2 day :D

congratz man

I have premium and I can not download the file.

Me too!

This is strange. Some users can download that file and some others just can't.

I sent a ticket and they replied me:

Dear Customer,

File uploader has restricted access to that file for other webmasters.

Sincerely,
File Joker Team

Last edited:
"You don't have permission to download this file."

About this guys...

Filejoker is giving the option to a Filejoker affiliate not to allow other Filejoker affiliates to download their files. Maybe in this way, filejoker wants to prevent affiliates to leech files from another affiliate. ;)

Be careful to what i write. U see this only if u are affiliate and not a simple premium user who only downloads files and is not having affiliate account

The solution to this is one. If you want to download those files, you must create a second account (not affiliate account, a simple account for downloading only) and then buy premium in order to download those files with message "You don't have permission to download this file."

Hope you got it now. :)

About this guys...

Filejoker is giving the option to a Filejoker affiliate not to allow other Filejoker affiliates to download their files. Maybe in this way, filejoker wants to prevent affiliates to leech files from another affiliate. ;)

Be careful to what i write. U see this only if u are affiliate and not a simple premium user who only downloads files and is not having affiliate account

The solution to this is one. If you want to download those files, you must create a second account (not affiliate account, a simple account for downloading only) and then buy premium in order to download those files with message "You don't have permission to download this file."

Hope you got it now. :)

Thanks for the info @zoug100

About this guys...

I have affiliate account ... or atleast I am earning money so guess I do :D

I do not have that option to block other affiliates to download my files ...

guys you have also 120seconds waiting time for free users?
and also why users have to wait that 120 seconds at the same page?
i mean when i change the page from browser time doesnt count down?
isnt that strange?

About this guys...

I have affiliate account ... or atleast I am earning money so guess I do :D

I do not have that option to block other affiliates to download my files ...

Denice12, i think this is available only for affiliates who have their own blog.

Maybe only Filejoker support can activate this option. U better ask them and they will let you know :)

because of 120 seconds thing and also users have to wait on the same page thing,my downloads are very bad
i dont understand why they do that

Its Simple TrickFinder. They started PPD Promo for January and many affiliate are switching to PPD from PPS...
this is the time when they can get sales without sharing it with afiiliate
that is why they increased the time i.e 120 sec
people who can't wait so much they will buy premium and that goes to filejoker only...

Back