FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,222 comments
Got sales today .looking for improved stats

Got sales yesterday ,but insead of increase in stats they have decreased it,hope that filejoker is also not like other hosts ,killing hardwork and umtilimately making users to run away ...

Last edited:
I got an email a few days ago, Filejoker is paying 15% on all domain sales from own sites in June. You can also now add your site in the menu, this is something new.

I have premium FJ account. How to download FJ links? It seem not working on Jdownloader 2, Mipony.

Premium account have to enter reCAPTCHA for download, LOL, great professional filehost

Last edited:
time came for pbb spamers pbb promo

Hello Everybody,

I'm announcing new FileJoker Exclusive Contest!

It's taking place from today, June 1st till June 30th.

As you might have guessed, the winner will be the user who will create the most posts containing Filejoker links exclusively during that time.

There will be three winners and prizes are:

• 1st place - 300$
  • 2nd place - 200$
  • 3rd place - 100$

All contest winners will also enjoy a 5% increase of their rate on Filejoker!

^^ yes tried it

btw how are sales going guys? just started with filejoker and just want to ask coz I read somewhere that it's difficult to purchase premium accounts with filejoker

thank you in advance for whoever will answer my question

thanks

^^ yes tried it

btw how are sales going guys? just started with filejoker and just want to ask coz I read somewhere that it's difficult to purchase premium accounts with filejoker

thank you in advance for whoever will answer my question

thanks

Sales are good from forums and much better from my own blog, especially during the current promo. But of course earnings depends on your content also.

Back