FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,219 comments
the admin say because he terminated many accounts of his forum members that receiving many dmca reports and also the ones that not profitable enough
Not many members, just one: filejoker.net - discussion thread

ViperGirls.to said:
FileJoker terminated an account of a ViperGirls member for receiving too many / high risk abuse reports. Since this undoubtedly leads to more account terminations I've banned FileJoker and cancelled the deal they've had with ViperGirls. Your files are not safe with them and to make matters worse; if they don't find you profitable enough you risk getting kicked and have all your files removed (paraphrased from an IM conversation).

the admin say because he terminated many accounts of his forum members that receiving many dmca reports and also the ones that not profitable enough

that's not true , vipergirls admin is a money whore. he telling lies....

Don't know what is true but I had many sales from this forum..
And what is the april promo is ppd is better now than pps before? Any comparison?

Last edited:
How about my story:
I start with them using ppd. sometimes i switch to pps for 14 days but no sales than i stick with ppd. And the beginning of April, I get deleted all files, all stats gone. My account is blank like new account. I am asking them and they tell me that they pay me 100$ and got only 16$ sales from me. So they do that to me to avoid me joining ppd Aprili promo, I guess.

So, I beg them to have account back and I can be only with pps. And till now, no sales come to me.

I think I will move on now. Say good bye to my 66$ ppd :/

Filehosts that use lot popups can pay you for no sales, but filehosts without ads, that have only premium sales must get something from you, to pay you. They can't give you money for nothing + they must pay server space which you use.

the site saying that they pay 65% of the sale ... but today some one bought one month account for $ 12.95 and i only got $ 6.64 and that amount is about 50 % ... is that a bug or what?

the site saying that they pay 65% of the sale ... but today some one bought one month account for $ 12.95 and i only got $ 6.64 and that amount is about 50 % ... is that a bug or what?

Hello! We have switched our system to 1 currency, USD. Now all financial calculations are more simple and better. As you know, it's high risk business and billing fee is high too. We had to include transaction fee in the price, which is 21%. Calculations are next. Current price is $12.95. $12.95 - 21% = $10.2305. We get this sum only. $10.23*0.7=$7.161. We don't show this information to users, because they buy better in this case.
Next, about resellers. Commission from resellers sales divided between reseller and webmaster. But it's logically, webmaster gets 30%. Because users go to reseller, when they can't make a purchase via regular payment methods. It means, that without reseller those sales are not come at all. That's why you can look at this reseller sales as on additional bonus profit. We think, that 30% from any sale is better, than 65% from $0

Back