FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,225 comments
In Username field in Filezilla (or other ftp client), dont put your email. You must put the number you see next to your username in My Account page.

I suppose this may be the problem because i had this too. I was typing my email in Username field in Filezilla and i cound not connect to FTP.
Tried this, still can't login into FTP :(

update:

now i can :)

Last edited:
hi, i'm an uploader since 2009, may I request for a premium membership so I could try your filehost. I'd like to get back to uploading... TIA. my username is 9429206070.

I'm thinking about using them on certain forums. What are the payout options? Paypal? And are people really claiming they are getting $100 per 1,000 downloads? Or am I mis-reading that?

Also, can you make backup links that don't get deleted if the posted link does? That's pretty crucial for me.

Last edited:
I use this host only in Pbb as mirror with the other big filehosts and Filejoker`s sales are always more impressive compare to the popular hosts. From now on I m gonna use only Filejoker. Wish to see this host in Kitty K allowed list soon. The sales would be much better then..

As they are a serious filehost the minimum payout is really correct.
I've started to work with them around the 15th september and i will have my 2nd payment in few days.
It's hard to choose between PPD and PPS but it's really better than k2s for me.
They also provide a streaming service when you are a premium member. A good point for users who wants to take a premium

Hello, no currently there is no features for webmaster. I hope they will add possibility to make sales with domains and maybe a refferal programm for webmasters.

Ive been waiting for better upload speed or files should appear faster than now in filemanager after ftp upload. I hope they will fix it or anyone here from the filejoker team reading this will take care about that.
Now zoom/site upload is about 2-3mb
Files uploaded via ftp apear in the filemanager from 5 to 10 minutes after upload is finished.

Last edited:
Back