FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,223 comments
damn.. slow upload rate, takes 10 min for a 2gb file on FJ and less then a minute on K2S.
It seems to me they have increased upload speed! Now I can upload in a 4 threads at the same time with a speed 7 Mb. :dan:

Uploading via FTP is much faster then web page, the issue is that it takes 10 minutes to show in the file listing. Slows things down when you do new releases.

damn.. slow upload rate, takes 10 min for a 2gb file on FJ and less then a minute on K2S.
It seems to me they have increased upload speed! Now I can upload in a 4 threads at the same time with a speed 7 Mb. :dan:

Yes, the last days speed is much better!

But I have a question, guys. Why uploaded files appear in listing not right away? Sometimes I do wait my links, but sometimes I don't. What I'm doing wrong?

I think those are the best forums for sales.
Of course, you can get some sales from other smaller forums, but those ones are the best in my opinion.

Thank you, I asked because I want more traffic. By the way, I got first half year sale! Not bad as for me )

huf807.jpg

Last edited:
Can't connect to FTP with my correct password. Server responds my password incorrect ...

In Username field in Filezilla (or other ftp client), dont put your email. You must put the number you see next to your username in My Account page.

I suppose this may be the problem because i had this too. I was typing my email in Username field in Filezilla and i cound not connect to FTP.

Last edited:
Back