FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,225 comments
Well, actually this promo is only for webmasters and uploader to promote FJ as a service make them bigger. It is NOT an promo to make more sales with your 'usual' customers. Anyway, sure soon Upmoney will post his amazing stats which has been even doubled now because of this promo :P

Well, actually this promo is only for webmasters and uploader to promote FJ as a service make them bigger. It is NOT an promo to make more sales with your 'usual' customers. Anyway, sure soon Upmoney will post his amazing stats which has been even doubled now because of this promo :P

stats was requested by me. also his stats it`s not something big.. many people have stats like this one.

Upmoney post his stats since long without your request. However, who watch this thread knows. Also i don't think his earnings are as you said "not something big" compared of what normal uploader are earning here on WJ. May you do earn every $100+ a day (may not) but be sure most have less so dont act like this would be just the average. What i said is that this promo is mainly to gain new uploader FJ and not to make them an higher earnings if you can follow me ;)

Funny. I asked support about same yesterday.

They replied:
Hello! We have switched our system to 1 currency, USD. Now all financial calculations are more simple and better. As you know, it's high risk business and billing fee is high too. We had to include transaction fee in the price, which is 21%. Calculations are next. Current price is $12.95. $12.95 - 21% = $10.2305. We get this sum only. $10.23*0.7=$7.161. We don't show this information to users, because they buy better in this case.
Next, about resellers. Commission from resellers sales divided between reseller and webmaster. But it's logically, webmaster gets 30%. Because users go to reseller, when they can't make a purchase via regular payment methods. It means, that without reseller those sales are not come at all. That's why you can look at this reseller sales as on additional bonus profit. We think, that 30% from any sale is better, than 65% from $0.

Btw. they have best support than i ever seen :)

Hello, pliz help me, i cant edit my payment info...

after putting my webmoney and password I click save and go blank ...

faaf7e1d55695f7fc9015419845aab11.png

Back